Customer Support Agent - English/French Speaker
- Ebene, Plaines Wilhems, Mauritius
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international opportunity to build a career while making a positive impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. Recognized as the most trusted business in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 45 nationalities with offices around the the world.
Join our growing team, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference!
This position interacts with all EcoVadis customers (Buyers & Suppliers) to provide exemplary service that respects the unique relationship each customer has with us and serves as an EcoVadis ambassador to the world.
Provide support for customers primarily via email, chat, and phone to ease their experience on the platform, answer questions, and provide consultative assistance.
Take appropriate steps to listen, understand, and engage with the customer to find solutions & communicate options.
Develop a comprehensive understanding of the EcoVadis platform, processes, & practices to ensure quality assistance with incoming customer queries.
Understand and communicate industry best practices and the evolution of EcoVadis product and platform functionality, methodology, and administrative services integral to the customer's success
Capture and record internal and customer-sourced insights to bridge gaps that may exist between customer expectations & participation.
Additional responsibilities related to the function may be required
- Bachelor or Diploma in Communication, International Business Management or any related field having at least 1-year working experience
- Fluent in English and French, additional languages is a plus
- Candidates not having above but HSC holder with more than 2 years of working experience in the related field will also be considered
- international exposure in a support role (even if only dealing with international clients over the phone)
- Good oral and written communication skills
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following skills and aptitudes:
Excellent customer service skills and quality oriented attitude
Knowledge of Zendesk software would be an advantage
Ability to work in an international team and be a team player
Excellent interpersonal, persuasive communication and sales skills
Give your career a boost! Join an outstanding team of talented individual working on a project that makes sense...
Location: Based in Ebene, Cybercity, Mauritius
Full time position
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer challenge, opportunities, a salary aligned with experience and a casual environment.
What EcoVadis offers:
• The opportunity to work in a young and multicultural environment (over 30 nationalities).
• You will benefit from a daily mentorship.
• Managing cross-functional projects and interact with a young and diverse team.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis in 2 minutes: http://intro.ecovadis.com/
Keywords: customer onboarding; customer service; customer support
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.