Senior DevOps Engineer
- Warsaw, Poland
CyberVadis is the first scalable solution for managing the full third-party cybersecurity risk assessment process. The CyberVadis platform is based on a methodology that maps to all major international compliance standards, and combines the speed of automation with the accuracy and effectiveness of a team of experts.
CyberVadis was developed by EcoVadis, the world’s most trusted provider of businesses sustainability ratings, intelligence and collaborative performance improvement tools for global supply chains. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
CyberVadis offers exciting career opportunities to revolutionize cybersecurity ratings. We are a small team moving at extreme speed, building a full-blown product from the ground up. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines to drive the evolution of our business.
You will lead our efforts to automate all of our Engineering operations as we grow our development teams over the next several years.
This will include:
- Automation of provisioning, deployment and monitoring of all our platform and associated services via code;
- Platform monitoring and maintenance;
- Establishing and writing down best DevOps practices that can be adopted by all development teams;
- Mentoring other engineers in these DevOps practices;
- Optimizing (performance & cost wise) existing CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure;
- Following Security By Design approach.
All of which will be in collaboration with the rest of the Engineering team.
The most outstanding technologies
- Microsoft Azure - mostly SaaS;
- Azure DevOps, YAML Pipelines;
- ELK Stack;
- Terraform, Ansible;
- .NET Core - C#, F#;
- SPA Front-ends (React, Angular);
- Unix (CentOS) & Windows;
- Bash, Python.
You will have a passion for technology and for getting things done well, including a track record of problem solving and implementing security best practices.
You will also have:
- A University degree in computer science or related field;
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, operating high availability environments;
- Good scripting and coding skills;
- Experience with infrastructure as code is a plus;
- Experience building & supporting high-traffic web applications with strong security requirements;
- Experience with cloud services (especially Azure);
- Fluency in English.
Full time position
Location: Warsaw, Poland - Rondo ONZ, Spektrum Tower
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Challenge, opportunities to exchange skills within multinational Team
- Ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued
- Casual and very friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary aligned with experience
- Flexi-time and home office
- Benefits (covered or co-financed): Health care, Multisport card, Life insurance,
- French and Polish classes
For more information about EcoVadis please visit www.ecovadis.com and http://intro.ecovadis.com/.
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.