Senior Back-end Engineer
- Warsaw, Poland
CyberVadis is the first scalable solution for managing the full third-party cybersecurity risk assessment process. The CyberVadis platform is based on a methodology that maps to all major international compliance standards, and combines the speed of automation with the accuracy and effectiveness of a team of experts.
CyberVadis was developed by EcoVadis, the world’s most trusted provider of businesses sustainability ratings, intelligence and collaborative performance improvement tools for global supply chains. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
CyberVadis offers exciting career opportunities to revolutionize cybersecurity ratings. We are a small team moving at extreme speed, building a full-blown product from the ground up. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines to drive the evolution of our business.
You will take on the responsibility of designing, building, deploying and maintaining cloud based microservices and APIs that power our user experience.
This will include:
- Participating in building the overall architecture behind our product, with a particular focus on availability, scalability and risk management;
- Working directly with the Product Owner and other stakeholders to find optimal solution for business problems;
- Performing hands-on development of the back-end services, including design, writing production code, automated tests and infrastructure as code (IaC);
- Establishing practices in the back-end architecture and development;
- Participating in driving the team towards the best craftsmanship practices.
Who are we looking for?
Fast learners with a passion for technology and getting things done well. We expect a track record of problem solving, design skills and great people skills.
- A University degree in Computer Science or equivalent, with a rock-solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, software design;
- Experience with: .NET Core, C#, cloud technologies, SQL & NoSQL databases, REST APIs, service-oriented architecture, git, Unit Testing, SOLID, DDD, Agile;
- At least 3 years of experience as a Back-end Engineer, with an excellent command of API design, scalability and maintainability of a software project;
- The ability to communicate effectively with other engineers, designers and product owners;
- Fluency in English.
Nice to have:
- A solid grasp of development and testing best practices and continuous integration tools in an Agile environment;
- Experience with: microservices, extreme programming practices, TDD, CQRS, Event Sourcing, functional programming, F#, asynchronous communication models, Linux, Azure, IaC, PaaS;
- The ability to scale real-time distributed systems to support hundreds of requests per second.
Full time position
Location: Warsaw, Poland - Rondo ONZ, Spektrum Tower,
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Challenge, opportunities to exchange skills within multinational Team
- Ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued
- Casual and very friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary aligned with experience
- Flexi-time and home office
- Benefits (covered or co-financed): Health care, Multisport card, Life insurance,
- French and Polish classes
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.