Junior Sustainability Analyst (M/F/D) - Paris
- Paris, France
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment. Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a young team of over 40 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. We aim at improving environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of global supply chain. More than 150 global multinational companies have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank, and Subway.
The objectives of this role are:
- Identification and understanding of the main characteristics of rated company assessments e.g. company size, operational category, whether there is presence in risk countries.
- Identification and analysis of the various elements of a rated company's Sustainability Management system.
- Follow up with rated companies where needed to clarify specific issues related to their assessment.
- Contribution to the development and the improvement of the assessment methodology.
- Additional responsibilities related to the function may be required.
- Master degree with a specialization in Sustainable Development or Sustainability would be a plus
- Previous experience in Sustainability/ Sustainable Development would be a plus
- Proven analytical skills, ability to work independently and autonomously, self-driven
- Proficiency in MS office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Thrives in international environments
- Capacity to work in a start-up environment
- Fluency in French and English. Ideal candidate is German mother tongue or speaks at native-level.
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
Challenge, opportunities to exchange skills within multinational team
Ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued
Casual and very friendly environment