Customer Success Manager (M/F/D) - Germany
- Germany, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment. Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis provides universal sustainability ratings to companies and their supply chains, with 65,000+ rated companies. EcoVadis is driven by a team of over 40 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. We aim at improving environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of global supply chains. More than 250 global multinational companies have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank, and Subway. EcoVadis secured a 200M$ Series-B funding with CVC Capital and Bain Consulting in 2020. A significant part of the future company development will be in Sustainable Finance. We are therefore looking to develop the PE market and need industry experience to complement our sustainability ratings expertise.
EcoVadis is looking for a talented Account Manager, driven by the CSR and environment, to step up and join the German team, bringing some energy and joy in a positive environment to take care of EcoVadis' customers.
The Customer Success Manager primary responsibility is to:
- Provide thought leadership and effectively communicate the EcoVadis vision for Sustainable Supply Management;
- Drive effective implementation strategies of the EcoVadis solution within a portfolio of key accounts;
- Closely monitor customers’ implementation success and grow EcoVadis up-sell within the accounts;
- Act as a key facilitator between Customer and EcoVadis delivery teams;
- Improve customer satisfaction by appropriate escalation of issues leading to resolution of problems.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Build relationships with key procurement influencers across the management (CPO, CSR VP, Project Manager);
- Ensure effective roll outs within existing client base - high level program management;
- Drive Change Management to integrate EcoVadis ratings in customers’ procurement processes (e.g. RFP’s, SRM, Qualification);
- Identify opportunities for expanding usage and obtaining customer advocacy;
- Create powerful visual presentations and winning proposals for additional services;
- Share teamwork and best practices to contribute to the development of EcoVadis service offering support for Account Executives business development efforts.
- First successful Account Management experience with large accounts acquired in fast paced environment, counting at least 7+ years of professional experience - Procurement experience would be highly appreciated
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- Procurement experience preferred (either consulting or software)
- Proven successful first experience in sales or consulting roles (Preferably B2B)
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment
- Self-driven and team player
- International exposure
- Where: Germany
An exceptional working environment that values your initiative, your ideas and your character
The opportunity to work with a fantastic and diverse team from 45+ countries
The opportunity to help build and grow a new business and team within a highly successful organisation