Climate Action Program manager
- New York, NY, USA
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment. Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis provides universal sustainability ratings to companies and their supply chains, with 65,000+ rated companies. EcoVadis is driven by a team of over 40 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. We aim at improving environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of global supply chains. More than 250 global multinational companies have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank, and Subway. EcoVadis secured a 200M$ Series-B funding with CVC Capital and Bain Consulting in 2020. A significant part of the future company development will be in Sustainable Finance. We are therefore looking to develop the PE market and need industry experience to complement our sustainability ratings expertise.
We are looking for a Climate action program manager to play a key role in supporting deployment of our new carbon action module. This position will be responsible for the technical support of our global commercial teams and support of customer success management team in advisory to new and existing customers in program and product deployment. A proven track record of delivering results in the GHG management capacity with tenacity, accountability, high energy, integrity and discipline is crucial to success in the EcoVadis team. This key role can be located in our office in Paris, London, or New York.
- Planning and deployment of the technical strategy for the rollout of the new Carbon Action Module
- Support positioning and development of the value proposition of the Carbon Action Module
- Developing all materials needed to support in selling the solution to prospective clients
- Coordinating and organizing demand generating activities like tradeshows, company events or client workshops
- Engaging with clients and prospects interpreting their needs so as to feed new products and solution requirements for future development.
- Assisting sales teams in their sales cycles, complementing their sales skills with in-depth industry knowledge and expertise
- Advise the customer success management team on the implementation of customers’ supply chain decarbonization programs
- Provide thought leadership and effectively communicate the EcoVadis vision for Sustainable Supply Management and Climate Action; Promote upsell of additional services when needed.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customer project managers, decision makers, and executive sponsors throughout the customer lifecycle
- Due to the steep growth of EcoVadis, you must be willing to turn your hand to other tasks depending on the company needs.
- Minimum of 5 years of advisory or supplier decarbonization program management experience
- Experience in GHG management solutions deployment
- Excellent technical knowledge of Carbon Footprinting and/or Scope 3 management
- Understanding of SaaS platforms
- Able to develop and execute sales support strategies involving multiple stakeholders
- MBA or equivalent relevant business experience
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong sense of client centric service
- Fluency in English and is a MUST, additional languages will be a plus
- Ability to work independently in a fast-growing international environment
- A rare opportunity to get in and contribute meaningfully to a growing business: We have a solid foundation of over 450 global industry leaders as customers and 13 years of revenue growth, and yet only a few percent penetrated in our opportunity: the sky's the limit!
- Exercise your initiative in an environment where your character as well as your ideas are valued
- A career with a positive impact: Ultimately, we are striving to make the world more sustainable, and along the way you will develop or deepen your understanding of Sustainable Development and Sustainable Procurement
Term of Employment: Permanent
Location: Paris, London, New York or Warsaw.
Are you interested?
Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below and attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF format.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our website: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.