Marketing officer - (F/M/D) - Paris
- Paris, France
CyberVadis is the first scalable solution for managing the full third-party cybersecurity risk assessment process. The CyberVadis platform is based on a methodology that maps to all major international compliance standards, and combines the speed of automation with the accuracy and effectiveness of a team of experts.
CyberVadis was developed by EcoVadis, the world’s most trusted provider of businesses sustainability ratings, intelligence and collaborative performance improvement tools for global supply chains. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
CyberVadis offers exciting career opportunities to revolutionize cybersecurity ratings. We are a small team moving at extreme speed, building a full-blown product from the ground up. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines to drive the evolution of our business.
WORK SMART, HAVE FUN AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
• Preparing and publishing content/documents such as white papers, case studies and blog posts: Coordinate with writers (internal and external), assemble and format documents into templates adding relevant links and calls to action.
• Assisting senior marketing staff in various research, promotional and operational functions in all stages beginning from pre-planning, planning and execution to analyzing customer feedback.
• Assisting in market and target account research, lead qualification, and data collection.
• Assisting in preparation of data analysis and reports (example: customer surveys).
• Assisting in organizing marketing events such as seminars and conferences, and coordinating logistics of exhibition stands, speaking/content participants and activities.
• Create promotional materials, as well as format and publish content (brochures, white papers, banners, blog posts, etc.).
• Ensuring the virtual media such as blogs and websites are regularly updated.
• Taking part in project development and formulation of marketing campaigns.
• Ensuring that all marketing paraphernalia such as brochures and posters are dispatched and displayed as per schedule.
• Carry out administrative and research tasks.
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communication, business or a related field.
- A minimum of two years of experience in the field of communication, marketing or sales.
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Have international exposure.
- Extrovert with an outgoing personality.
- Fluent in both English, business proficiency in French
- Organized and adept at juggling multiple assignments to meet deadlines.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and logically and undertake independent problem solving.
- Able to work well in pressure situations and flexibility to adapt to demands.
- Is creative and knows how to innovate by finding new and effective solutions.
- Demonstrates cooperation and teamwork.
Full time position