Customer Success Manager (M/F/D) - Düsseldorf
- Düsseldorf, Germany
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment. Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a young team of over 40 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. We aim at improving environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of global supply chain. More than 150 global multinational companies have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank, and Subway.
EcoVadis is looking for a talented Junior Account Manager, driven by the CSR and environment, to step up and join the German team, bringing some energy and joy in a positive environment to take care of EcoVadis' customers.
The Junior Customer Success Manager primary responsibility is to:
- Provide thought leadership and effectively communicate the EcoVadis vision for Sustainable Supply Management;
- Drive effective implementation strategies of the EcoVadis solution within a portfolio of key accounts;
- Closely monitor customers’ implementation success and grow EcoVadis up-sell within the accounts;
- Act as a key facilitator between Customer and EcoVadis delivery teams;
- Improve customer satisfaction by appropriate escalation of issues leading to resolution of problems.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Build relationships with key procurement influencers across the management (CPO, CSR VP, Project Manager);
- Ensure effective roll outs within existing client base - high level program management;
- Drive Change Management to integrate EcoVadis ratings in customers’ procurement processes (e.g. RFP’s, SRM, Qualification);
- Identify opportunities for expanding usage and obtaining customer advocacy;
- Create powerful visual presentations and winning proposals for additional services;
- Share teamwork and best practices to contribute to the development of EcoVadis service offering support for Account Executives business development efforts.
- First successful Account Management experience with large accounts acquired in fast paced environment, counting at least 5+ years of professional experience - Procurement experience would be highly appreciated
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- Procurement experience preferred (either consulting or software)
- Proven successful first experience in sales or consulting roles (Preferably B2B)
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment
- Self-driven and team player
- International exposure
Where: Based in Dusseldorf
When: As soon as possible
Full time contract
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below.
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer challenge, opportunities, a salary aligned with experience and a casual environment.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site:
Keywords: Sales Executive; Key Account Manager; Program Manager; Project Management; Customer Relationship; CSR; Sustainability; Client Manager; German speaker
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.