Customer Adoption Marketing Specialist
- Warsaw, Poland
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide.
The Customer Adoption Marketing Specialist will create, manage and execute marketing campaigns to help accelerate customer success, loyalty, and product adoption in key customers globally. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated self-directed, team player who thrives in a dynamic environment where new ideas are not only encouraged but expected.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with an online business to drive customer adoption through timely and relevant messaging, and reinforce customer loyalty through newsletters, advocacy programs, nurturing programs, social media and other direct marketing channels.
A key to your success will be your ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with minimal supervision, in a cross functional environment that will span a talented team of engineering, marketing, customer success teams, sales, customer support, web development, usability, legal and creative vendors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop customer life cycle programs aligned with business objectives. Programs include cross channel activities that engage and nurture customers across the customer buying cycle
- Drive the execution of multi-step direct marketing programs, which can include email, social networking, nurturing campaign and online and offline events
- Track campaigns results for analysis and campaign optimization
- Test, test, test, considering list, creative, and offer possibilities to increase response rates through multiple geographic regions, industries and personas.
- Coordinate messaging and supporting assets that maximize awareness and product adoption for designated campaign focus area. Content development and execution will support assets and activities such as online programs, webcasts, call campaigns, and events that map to appropriate target audience and customer buying cycle stage.
- Coordinate campaign deliverable across internal cross-functional team to ensure programs are complete, on budget and achieve target objectives
- Regularly report performance to key stakeholders and decision-makers to illustrate the impact of customer adoption marketing on the business
- Conduct other marketing projects as necessary
- Strong understanding of the direct marketing process, from conceptualization to execution, testing and measurement
- Experience developing and managing direct response email marketing campaigns
- Strong English writing skills, with a good understanding of direct response writing
- Must be results oriented with a proven ability to deliver commitments on time while achieving or exceeding revenue/profitability goals
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross functional teams to meet business objectives and influence co-workers, fostering strong working relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with messaging automation & CRM platforms and CSR such as Pardot, and Salesforce is a strong plus.
BASIC MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- 3 - 5+ years of work experience
- 3- 5 + years Marketing campaign experience specifically using email campaign tactics
- Must be fluent in English (both speaking and writing).
- Demonstrated experience working in a dynamic and self-directed environment
- B2B Direct Marketing Experience
Full time position
Location: Warsaw, Poland - Rondo ONZ, Spektrum Tower,
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Challenge, opportunities to exchange skills within multinational Team
- Ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued
- Casual and very friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary aligned with experience
- Flexi-time and home office
- Benefits (covered or co-financed): Health care, Multisport card, Life insurance,
- French and Polish classes
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.