Senior Web Application Support Specialist
- Hong Kong
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment. Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a young team of over 0 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world.
Join us, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference!
Your responsibilities will consist of:
Providing immediate assistance on issues reported by users of EcoVadis tools comprising mainly of complex web applications and APIs.
Ability to understand complex web applications with a view to troubleshooting reported issues and identifying root causes.
Ability to inspect technical issues with web application performance (DNS lookup, network browser inspection).
Providing clear steps to reproduce, instructions and supporting developers to understand the nature of the issue to be fixed and evaluating retroactive actions.
Collaborating with end users, functional analysts and developers to identify and solve issues
Providing high quality support to all users across the business, either by writing or by engaging into verbal conversations.
Ownership and follow up of the reported issues, looping in end users about actions to be taken when needed
Active monitoring of the application and logs to detect issues/outages with the aim to proactively react to those alerts and manage the communication with affected users.
Ability to read technical and functional documentation, and to discuss with business users to understand the desired behavior of the applications.
Ensuring the quality of the delivered fixes in a timely manner.
Ensuring preventive maintenance by analyzing application root cause issues.
Advocating customer needs by sharing feedback with the development & business analysis organizations to continuously improve the product.
Drive and/or participate during incidents in the resolution and manage affected user's expectations.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Chinese would be a very valuable plus
- Relevant Diploma: Master or Engineer in Computer Science or other relevant degree is preferable
- More than 5 years working experience in a Web Application Support environment, specially in Azure .Net environment and attending complex applications.
- Ability to manage Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Operation Level Agreement (OLA)
- Knowledge of ITSM tools (Jira, TFS, VSTS, ZenDesk, Azure DevOps, etc.)
- SQL and C#.Net programming knowledge - code debugging
- Experience with Visual Studio and SQL Server
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks and work in a dynamic multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in monitoring tools (Kibana, Azure App Insights , Sentry, site24/7, etc...)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service experience and problem solving skills
- Understanding, investigation & diagnostic skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work remotely with team members geographically distributed
Nice to have:
- Confirmed skills to drive projects and people.
- Understanding of software development life cycles and software development / deployment methodologies
- Experience with agile software development
- ITIL Knowledge
- Beginning: ASAP
- Full time position
- Location: Taikoo
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Basic Salary + Bonus plan
- Flexi-time / Work From Home
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Casual and very friendly environment
- Opportunity to work in a truly international atmosphere
Keywords: CSR; Corporate Social Responsibility; Sustainable Development; Analyst; Environmental Management; Sustainability;
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below and attaching your CV in PDF format.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.