Full Stack Salesforce Developer
- New York, NY, USA
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide.
- Design and develop solutions on Salesforce platform in Apex, to increase productivity and enhance customer experience
- Identify complex problems in building out the Salesforce platform, and create solutions to resolve them
- Develop Visualforce Pages and Lightning Web Components
- Develop integrations with 3rd party applications and other tools
- Provide day-to-day Salesforce platform support to internal users of the platform
- Write technical approach and design documentation to support our business needs
- Ensure that all necessary changes on the Salesforce platform are documented, reviewed, tested, and approved before being deployed
- Keep your knowledge current on new Salesforce features and functionality, and integrate this into what you build
- Experience in Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud and Einstein Analytics
- Understand the various integration points for Salesforce to enable use of Salesforce APIs
- Experience with system analytics and predictions
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Full stack development experience
- Experienced in more than one back end software (Apex, PHP, ASP, C++, C#, Java, Python, Node.js, Express.js, Ruby, REST, GO, SQL, MongoDB, Sass, Less, PaaS)
- Other Enterprise SaaS applications/platforms: Zendesk, eCommerce Tools, Selligent, Pardot, NetSuite, Azure, Survey Monkey
- Data management and architecture experience
What EcoVadis offers:
- A rare opportunity to get in and contribute meaningfully to a growing business: We have a solid foundation of over 450 global industry leaders as customers and 13 years of revenue growth, and yet only a few percent penetrated in our opportunity: the sky's the limit!
- Exercise your initiative in an environment where your character as well as your ideas are valued
- A career with a positive impact: Ultimately, we are striving to make the world more sustainable, and along the way you will develop or deepen your understanding of Sustainable Development and Sustainable Procurement
Term of Employment: Permanent
Location: Office locations available in New York City and Toronto
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.