Senior Web Application Support Specialist
- Tunis, Tunisia
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international opportunity to build a career while making a positive impact, in an innovative and dynamic environment. Recognized as the most trusted business in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 45 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world by leveraging the influence of global supply chains. More than 200 global multinational companies (“buyers”) have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank, and Subway. And EcoVadis has rated over 45,000 of their suppliers with ambitious goals to continue to multiply our coverage.
Join us, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference!
As we are going through an exciting growth, our IT Team is looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference. Join us! You will be a part of creation cutting-edge IT department and have a rare opportunity to get in and contribute meaningfully to a growing business. You will be involved in developing process, implementing changes and maintaining functionalities to application in advanced SaaS model. We use many different technologies including the latest ones: .NET Core, Azure. MS SQL 2018, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, NHibernate, Hangfire, ElasticSearch and React JS, Redux, RX JS, CSS Modules
Your responsibilities will consist of:
Providing immediate assistance on issues triggered by intensive users of EcoVadis tools, mainly complex web applications and APIs.
Troubleshooting issues escalated by the Support colleagues and identifying root causes - bugs.
Declaring incidents when an emergency response is needed.
Understanding complex web applications flows and behaviors in order to correctly apply priorities and diagnosis.
Providing clear steps to reproduce and instructions, supporting developers to understand the nature of the fix to be delivered and evaluating retroactive actions. Providing correct scenarios when needed.
Collaborating with end users, other Support level colleagues, functional analysts and developers to identify and solve issues, having a good technical understanding of the issue.
Providing high quality support services to all users across the business, either by writing or by engaging in to phone conversations.
Providing complete follow up of the reported cases, to have end users well informed about the status and the potential actions to be taken, translating the technical information to a non technical language.
Monitoring logs and applications outages to actively act on alerts and exceptions.
Working with confidential data and exercises utmost caution to keep data safe and secure.
Reading documentation and handling communication with different company Business Units, identifying the functional definitions of the applications being troubleshooted.
Ensuring the quality of the delivered fixes in a timely manner.
Delivering training and supporting end-users.
Keeping technical documentation and procedures up to date.
Ensuring preventive maintenance, analyzing application root cause issues.
Advocating customer needs by sharing feedback with the development & business analysis organizations to continuously improve the product.
● Fluent written and spoken English
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, customer service experience and problem solving skills, patience and understanding, investigation & diagnostic skills, excellent organization skills, ability to systematize and prioritize.
● Relevant Diploma: Master or Engineer in Computer Science or other relevant degree is preferable
● More than 5 years working experience in a Web Application Support environment, specially in MS .Net environment
● Ability to manage Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Operation Level Agreement (OLA)
● Knowledge of ITSM tools (Jira, TFS, VSTS, ZenDesk, etc.)
● SQL and C#.Net programming knowledge - code debugging
● Experience with Visual Studio and SQL Server
● Ability to deal with multiple tasks and work in a dynamic multi-cultural environment.
● Confirmed skills to drive projects and people.
● Understanding of software development life cycles and software development / deployment methodologies
● Experience with agile software development
● ITIL Knowledge
Beginning: As soon as possible
Full time contract
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer challenge, opportunities, a salary aligned with experience and a casual environment.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.