Customer Success Advocate
- Toronto, ON, Canada
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international opportunity to build a career while making a positive impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. Recognized as the most trusted business in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 45 nationalities with offices around the the world.
Join our growing team, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference!
Your primary responsibility is to provide support to Customer Success Manager (CSM) team.
Your tasks will include (but will not be limited to):
CSM operations support:
- Collaborate with 2 CSMs to ensure effective implementation of the EcoVadis solution to their portfolio of Customers
- Full ownership of processing supplier lists for assessment and other operational tasks related to supplier data
- Data analysis and presentation preparation
- Front-facing on key strategic accounts managing operational elements (i.e. attending weekly calls)
- Liaise with other EcoVadis departments to ensure Customers’ requests (internal and external) are fulfilled within set deadlines
Technical & project management:
- Lead internal projects contributing to the formalization and standardization of CSM processes with a positive impact on team efficiency and quality
- Lead and/or support a variety of Customer-focused projects
- Teamwork and best practices sharing to contribute to the development of EcoVadis service and to maintain a positive and motivating atmosphere
- 1 years + successful Customer Support experience with large accounts acquired in fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (Both written and verbal)
- Fluency in English is a must. [Another language] a definite plus
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Strong skills in Google Suite and MS Office, especially exceptional Excel skills (analytics & data visualization, including the ability to communicate quantitative data into a visually engaging story and organize/integrate large amounts of information into concise presentation) and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to pick up new skills proactively. Effective time manager and multi-tasker able to effectively prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solver with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment
- Self-driven, results oriented and team player
- International exposure is a must
- Beginning: October 2019
- Full time position (permanent after probation)
- Location: Downtown Toronto
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Base salary + Bonus plan
- GRSP and TFSA matching program available
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Casual and very friendly environment
- Opportunity to work in a truly international atmosphere
Keywords: CSR; Corporate Social Responsibility; Sustainable Development; Analyst; Environmental Management; Sustainability;
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below and attaching your CV in PDF format.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.