Customer Engagement Specialist – Spanish / English speaker
- Toronto, ON, Canada
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international opportunity to build a career while making a positive impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. Recognized as the most trusted business in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 45 nationalities with offices around the the world.
Join our growing team, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference!
- Engage with customers via phone, email, webinars, etc. to assist in the customer on-boarding process and increase response rates for our customer base
- Identify & target “at risk” customers (i.e limited activity, communication issues, etc.) and take appropriate steps to engage them to understand their situation & drive action
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of your customers. This includes key industries, business challenges, and objectives to appropriately communicate EcoVadis product capabilities and associated business benefits to address their needs throughout the on-boarding process
- Understanding and communicating industry best practices and the evolution of EcoVadis product and platform functionality, methodology, and administrative services integral to the customer's success
- Identifying risks to the customers’ successful completion of the EcoVadis evaluation process and actively work to mitigate issues before they happen. Work with internal & external stakeholders to facilitate communication & information exchange.
- Capture and record internal and customer-sourced insights, then proactively report & contribute as necessary with the Team Leader, Management, & other EcoVadis BUs to bridge gaps that may exist between customer expectations & participation
- Additional responsibilities related to the function may be required
- Knowledge of Google suite products preferred (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Salesforce and/or Zendesk experience a plus
- Minimum 1 year experience with Account Management, Customer Service, and/or Sales
- Must be fluent in English, and Spanish
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Able to multitask and prioritize based on business/customer needs.
- Excellent organization & time management skills.
- Autonomous and self-driven.
- Comfortable working in an international company.
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Beginning: ASAP
- Full time position (permanent after probation)
- Location: Downtown Toronto
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Base salary + Bonus plan
- GRSP and TFSA matching program available
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Casual and very friendly environment
- Opportunity to work in a truly international atmosphere
Keywords: CSR; Corporate Social Responsibility; Sustainable Development; Analyst; Environmental Management; Sustainability;
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below and attaching your CV in PDF format.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.