Sustainability/CSR - Enterprise Sales Executive
- Chicago, IL, USA
As the global leader in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a team of over 500 people representing 45 nationalities, who make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. We are a high growth SaaS company with 1000’s of users in 110 countries. Through the use of the EcoVadis collaboration platform, we improve environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of global supply chain. Company leadership is comprised of executives with deep experience and demonstrated success in both sustainability and software industries. More than 150 global multinational companies have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank, and Subway.
We are looking for a proven Enterprise Software Sales Professional to play a key role in executing our strategic accounts sales strategy. This position will be responsible for selling solutions and rapidly growing SaaS revenue within the F500 account sector – both net new and expansion. A proven track record of delivering sales results with tenacity, accountability, high energy, integrity and discipline is crucial to success on the Enterprise Sales team. This high-profile role will work remote to cover assigned F500 accounts in North America, and will report to the Vice President of Sales Responsibilities include:
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Sell the EcoVadis solution and service to new and existing F500 accounts
- Execute a solution-based sales process encompassing multiple groups within a strategic account
- Define account strategies that enable sales velocity through controlled and well managed sales-cycles
- Partner with EcoVadis Inside Sales, Customer Success and other internal divisions to achieve rapid existing and target account growth
- Builds relationships with key executives (CPO, CSR, EHS, Supply Chain) within assigned accounts.
- Interact with the current “Account Management” organization and all other EcoVadis Colleagues in pursuit of overall customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain technical and marketing knowledge of the EcoVadis solution
- Participation and involvement in applicable industry conferences both internal and external
- 5+ years of experience selling SaaS or Platform solutions to F1000 companies
- Previous experience in Quota carrying role and a track record of successfully exceeding sales targets
- Able to develop and execute sales strategies involving multiple stake-holders, with a natural ability to rapidly identify and form relationships with decision makers
- Passionate about sustainability and CSR
- Proven ability to engage, build and manage C-level and Executive relationships
- Experience selling to Procurement, Supply Chain, CSR, Sustainability or EHS divisions.
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Highly proficient in the use of Saleforce.com
- Highly professional written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to work well in an international team environment
- Remote experience preferred
- University degree required
- Authorized to work in the US
Where: Location can be flexible, this is a home-based position.
When: As soon as possible
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below and send us your CV and motivation letter in a PDF format.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.