Customer Success Advocate
- Ebène, Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
EcoVadis operates the 1st collaborative platform, allowing companies to assess the environmental and social performance of their global suppliers. EcoVadis combines technology and expertise to deliver simple and reliable "Suppliers Sustainability scorecards", covering 150 purchasing categories, 21 CSR indicators and 120 countries. EcoVadis ratings are compatible with the GRI/G3 and ISO 26000 standards. EcoVadis helps businesses, reduce risks and drive performance and innovation in their supply chain.
More than 60 Global Multinational companies, have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Fortune 500 such as Alstom, Axa, Air Liquide, Alcatel-Lucent, Bouygues, Coca Cola Enterprises, Heineken, Orange, Johnson & Johnson, Lafarge, Renault-Nissan, Shneider Electric, Shell, Veolia.
· Present our company to Clients and ensure their understanding of our services.
· Retrieve data/information via BackOffice interface to conduct analyses and draft/prepare Client reports upon CSM request.
· Manage and maintain all client-focused documents, presentations and databases.
· Act as a first-level support for clients questions on all EcoVadis operations issues.
· Be ready to contact Clients to request information/clarifications when required.
· Liaise with other EcoVadis departments for achievement of objectives/goals.
- Degree in Marketing & Communications is preferred but other educational background may also considered
- A background in Project Management will be a definite advantage.
- At least 1 year experience in a client-facing position or sales/marketing (even if only dealing with clients over the phone).
- Fluency in English & French (both oral and written) is mandatory. Additional Languages will be an advantage.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel (vlookup, Pivot Table, conditional formula) and Powerpoint.
- Customer-centric and Quality-focused work approach.
- Organized, efficient, patient, highly autonomous and proactive.
- Ability to work under pressure, within tight deadlines, and to adhere to strict guidelines/instructions.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills with people at all levels and from different cultural backgrounds.
Give your career a boost! Join an outstanding team of talented individual working on a project that makes sense...
Terms: Full-Time Permanent
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com