Localization Project Coordinator
- Ebène, Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment. Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a young team of over 40 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. We aim at improving environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of global supply chain. More than 150 global multinational companies have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank, and Subway!
To fuel our expansion and support our global business needs, we are seeking for an experienced Localization Project Coordinator to join our Product Management team. This role will be responsible for coordinating translation projects and developing our localization strategy to ensure the highest quality of our product in all languages.
What you will be doing:
Coordinate translation projects inside the company
Follow translation projects from request to delivery: collect needs/requests, assign workload, monitor translations, ensure timely delivery and quality
Maintain a reporting of translation projects and communicate regularly internally to ensure transparency of workload and planning
Follow translation budget
Participate in the project of content management system selection/implementation
Maintain process documentation and identify improvement opportunities
Develop our localization strategy by identifying country-specific content improvement
Continually expands knowledge and education in localization trends and news
- Bachelor degree in linguistics, business, or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in localization project management.
- You are an English native or bilingual English (additional languages a significant plus).
- You have excellent organizational skills and proven abilities in project management.
- You are able to manage several projects simultaneously and respond to changes in work priorities and/or project schedules in a flexible and responsive manner.
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- You are a strong team player in a multicultural environment.
- You have a strong quality focus and are able to do precise, accurate work under pressure.
- You have a solid in-depth knowledge of internationalization and localization.
- You have experience with Content Management System and Translation Management System.
When: As soon as possible
Where: Ebene, Mauritius
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer challenge, opportunities, a salary aligned with experience and a casual environment.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis in 2 minutes: http://intro.ecovadis.com/
Keywords: customer onboarding; customer service; customer support
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.