Corporate Sustainability Analyst - Vietnamese speaker
- Toronto, Canada
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment. Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a
diverse team of over 45 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. We aim at improving environmental and social practices of companies by
leveraging the influence of global supply chain. More than 150 global multinational companies have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank, and Subway.
The objectives of this role are:
- Understanding of supplier assessments' main characteristics: name, scope, size, category, risk countries, activity description.
- Identify and analyze the various elements of CSR Management systems presented in supporting documentation.
- Follow up with suppliers if needed in order to clarify specific issues.
- Contribution to the development and the improvement of the assessment methodology.
- Contribution to improvement of quality (QCF) and productivity.
Additional responsibilities related to the function may be required.
- Master-degree with a specialty in Sustainable Development or CSR.
- Previous experience in CSR/Sustainable Development would be a plus.
- Combination of interpersonal and analytical skills.
- High proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Autonomy, initiative, capacity to work in a start-up.
- Aptitude to evolve in an international environment.
- Fluent in English and Spanish is a must.
Beginning: February 2018
Full time position
should be willing to travel to Paris, France for a three months
training (Flight tickets and accommodation covered by EcoVadis)**
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other