Inside Sales Executive
- Toronto, Canada
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment. Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain field, EcoVadis is driven by a young team of over 40 nationalities making a real impact on environmental and social practices of companies around the world. We aim to improve environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of global supply chain. More than 150 global multinational companies have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank, and Subway.
Join us, we’re looking for passionate people to help us make a difference!
EcoVadis seeks an Inside Sales Executive (or a Membership Sales Executive, as we like to call you around here) to join our new Toronto branch of our highly successful Sales Team.
The Membership Sales Team is responsible for successfully selling the EcoVadis value proposition to database prospects and inbound leads, primarily over the phone. Target clients will consist of small to large companies across North America and Latin America.
In this role you will:
Close new business consistently at or above quota level
Become an expert in CSR and Sustainable Procurement
Serve as a brand enthusiast for EcoVadis suite of products and solutions
Identify potential upgrading and up-selling opportunities within the EcoVadis database
Develop business in your assigned region by following up with Marketing inbound leads and cold-calling existing members in the EcoVadis database.
Participate in coordination of tasks and projects to improve internal processes and the EcoVadis Buyer-Journey.
Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s unique values and vision for the future
Given the steep growth of EcoVadis, your role and responsibilities will be permanently evolving and might encompass part, all or more of the above.
What you need to have to qualify:
- University Degree
- 2+ years of selling experience, previous B2B insides sales experience is a plus, SaaS environment preferred
- Advanced consultative sales skills and exceptional closing experience
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Evidence that you are a Top Performer in your current role
- Autonomous and self-driven
- Fluency in English is a must. Proficiency in Spanish and/or Portuguese will be a plus
- Superior communications skills and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation
- Interest or passion for Sustainability
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Demonstrate high proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, Salesforce proficiency is a plus
- Ability to work well in an international start-up team environment
Perks at EcoVadis:
- Work closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events
- Mentorship opportunities
Address of the office: 240 Richmond St West, Toronto, ON
When: As soon as possible
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below and attaching your CV in PDF format
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
Keywords: Inside Sales; Business Development; Account Executive; International Sales; Sales Representative
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.