Software Engineer, Test Automation
- 44 Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
Wait no longer to see the career that Docler can bring you in Luxembourg. Be part of our family, a diverse working environment with over 30 nationalities.
The salary offered for this position is between 56.000 - 72.000 EUR gross per year, depending on your experience and qualifications.
With us, you will...
- Carry out full range of software testing activities (functional, structural, manual, automated tests)
- Design, develop, run and improve automated tests
- Assist developers with reproducing and debugging problems
- Participate in Requirement and Functional Specification reviews of new features to convert them to comprehensive Test Specifications
- Document, troubleshoot and follow-up on issues found during testing
- Report, prioritize, track, and manage deficiencies
- Mentor other testers
- Work closely together with developers
What we expect from you...
- MSC or BSC in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Software QA
- Broad knowledge of testing tools, methodologies and automated testing processes
- Broad knowledge of functional and structural testing design techniques
- Experience with automation tools (e.g. Selenium)
- Strong technical skills and web application development and/or mobile application development experience
- Extensive knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Skilled in use of Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Upper intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher
- Software Tester Certification
- Experience with CodeceptJS is a big plus
In return you will get...
- An exceptional compensation package (unique salary, free gym membership, meal vouchers, and more) along with a generous relocation package to help you move
- Work-from-home possibility
- Don't want to relocate? 100% remote opportunities in Europe and similar time-zone are possible!
- Private health insurance for when you don’t feel so great
- On top of the minimum 26 vacation days, we provide additional days the longer you work for us
- The opportunity to see your work directly contribute to the success of the company
- We want you to grow with us, so we offer the opportunity to attend conferences, technical workshops, trainings, and meetups, along with certification possibilities
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- And last but not least, a fun, professional, and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented, and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!