- 44 Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- LiveJasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, the pioneer and largest global online esoteric space
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Focus on WAN
- Primarily responsible for the operation and maintenance of Cisco deployment
- Performing network hardware and software maintenance
- Conducting research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry
- Configuring networks (WAN) to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes
- Monitoring network stability, availability and performance
- Identifying, diagnose and resolve network problems as needed
- Consulting with colleagues to identify network requirements
- Proposing designs for network implementations to be deployed
- Relevant professional background
- Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a business environment
- Availability in response to needs of the company for installation, maintenance and equipment malfunctions
- Availability to travel if is needed
- CCNP R&S or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience implementing, administrating and troubleshooting network devices
- 3+ years of network administration mandatory
- Expert experience with Cisco routers and switches (all platforms)
- Knowledge about Peering and internet exchanges
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP - Knowledge of routing protocols: EIGRP, BGP and OSPF
- Experience with third party IP-transit carriers, data center locations, implementing border services
- In-depth WAN troubleshooting knowledge - Experience working independently with service providers
- Experience working with and managing OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, BGP Policy based routing, Quality of Service (QoS), IGMP Multicasting, VPNs, ACLs, MPLS, IP, VoIP, NAT. LAN technologies to include VLANs, VRFs, Port-channels and VPCs
- Knowledge about- and experience with network monitoring tools
- Experience with the following device platforms: ASR 9k with IOS-XR, Mikrotik and LAN technologies including VLANs, VRFs, Port-channels and VPCs
What we offer you...
- An exceptional compensation package along with relocation support to help you move to the Grand Duchy
- It’s 2022. Homeworking is a thing, and we happily provide this possibility for you
- Your health is our wealth: private health insurance and free gym membership
- On top of the minimum 26 vacation days, we also provide additional days the longer you work for us
- We offer breakfast for our employees every day to help them begin the workday
- The opportunity to see your work directly contribute to the success of the company
- When you grow, we grow: You have the chance to attend events, meetups, and other perks for your professional growth
- You’re joining a family and you are going to look the part! We give out company-branded merchandise and clothes to every single new joiner.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented, and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!