Senior PHP Engineer, Security
- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- LiveJasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- BimBim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creator
- Work on various large scale security initiatives, architectures, designs, define strategy and vision, influence stakeholders and various peer groups. Defining configuration, architectural standards, including the business analysis and gathering of requirements
- Gaining stakeholder acceptance, creating, test plans and documenting test results
- Work on development of security architecture, designs and solutions
- Work with security engineering, specifically Cryptography Engineering including but not limited to designing complex solutions with heavy focus on security and scalability
- Work with multiple technologies: PHP, MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, Memcache, Redis, RabbitMQ, FMS, other distributed and in-house built systems
- High availability systems
- High traffic systems (50 million daily visitors)
- 4000 servers distributed among 6 data centers worldwide
- Take part in the research of new technologies and solutions
- Modular ADR and MVC system development
- OOP principles (Design patterns, SOLID, DRY, Yagni)
- Cryptography heavy applications, encryption, key management, authentication
- Clean code, covered by unit, integration and UI tests. (including TDD)
- Long life-cycle application development (evolution of applications)
- Design, develop and test software
- Development methodology
- Agile development process in Scrum
- Continuous Integration and Deployment Systems for daily based deployments, Git and GitHub Workflow
- Contribute to OpenSource projects
- Proven software development experience (in PHP projects)
- OOP skills and knowledge of design patterns
- Clean Coding is your most important principle
- Experience with Relational Databases and NoSQL technologies
- Knowledge of Unit Testing and Test Driven Development
- Passionate about self-improvement and web technologies
- Upper-intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher
- Experience working with high-availability, high-performance, scalable systems
- Experience with Live Streaming and Stream Encoding technologies
- Familiarity with Extreme Programming (XP)
In return, you will get...
- An exceptional compensation package (unique salary, free gym membership, meal vouchers, and more) along with a generous relocation package to help you move
- Work-from-home possibility
- Don't want to relocate? 100% remote opportunities in Europe and similar time-zone are possible!
- Private health insurance for when you don’t feel so great
- On top of the minimum 26 vacation days, we provide additional days the longer you work for us
- The opportunity to see your work directly contribute to the success of the company
- We want you to grow with us, so we offer the opportunity to attend conferences, technical workshops, trainings, and meetups, along with certification possibilities
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- And last but not least, a fun, professional, and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!