- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
Wait no longer to see the career that Docler can bring you in Luxembourg or Budapest. Be part of our family, a diverse working environment with over 30 nationalities.
With us, you will…
- Build development environment in openstack cloud and Microsoft Azure
- Create and enhance internal OS deployment tools and processes
- Improve scalability, availability, reliability
- Support & manage development tools like jira, confluence, bamboo, stash, satis, sonar, nexus
- Write build plans in bamboo with the help of the development and automated testing
- Create docker images
- Work with the sysadmin team to build a secure production systems
What we expect from you...
- Expert in Linux system administration
- PHP development skills
- Experience with linux (debian & ubuntu), not only redhat/centos
- Proficiency in shell Scripting bash and Perl and/or python
- Experience with monitoring tools and best practices
- Knowledge of vcs (git/svn/mercurial)
- Experience with cfengine or other configuration management tools
- Experience with virtualization (xen, kvm, lxc)
- Experience with nginx, apache, fpm, mysql, mongodb
- Experience with openstack / ceph
- Atlassian products knowledge
- Java development experience
- Experience with sql language
In return you will get...
- The to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role
- An attractive compensation package along with a generous relocation package to help you move
- Private health insurance for when you don’t feel so great
- On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us
- A fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented, and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!