Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
- DHA Phase 05, Lahore, Pakistan
Devsinc is a US based global web and mobile application service provider with the distinctive talent to give a unique and unmatched experience to our clients. Headquartered in California, while having our core team in Pakistan, our company is able to work around the clock to provide software and IT solutions to our clients around the globe.
- Creation, ownership and execution of the company’s talent strategy while adjusting as needed based upon growth.
- Directly sourcing talent from a variety of places including job boards, career fairs, social media etc. and maintaining a healthy pipeline of relevant candidates.
- Drafting recruitment advertisements: post and/or place ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions with the agenda of presenting Devsinc as a “preferred employer of choice”.
- Help refine an efficient screening and interview process which helps the firm quickly identify and acquire top talent.
- Lining up shortlisted candidates interviews with senior technical stakeholders based on their availability and make sure relevant arrangements e.g., booking conference room etc.
- Maintaining contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Maintain and timely update recruitment status and notes in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Should have a good network and relationships with external recruiting agencies/firms (where approved and appropriate).
- Should be smart enough to optimize the process to reduce the time to hire without compromising quality.
- Excellent organizational, communication, negotiation, coordination, and time-management skills.
- Must be hands on & smart enough to use best recruiting methods and practices to efficient the process.
- Should have good understanding of using applicant tracking system (ATS) and Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS).
- Must have good reporting skills while using recruitment metrics to create better visibility of progress for executive management.
- Must be confident and capable to work independently with minimal supervision.
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse people.
Experience: 03-05 Years
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters in Business Administration/Information Technology
Selected candidate will be offered competitive salary & benefits along with great learning opportunities.