We are Merkle Sweden - part of Merkle Northern Europe. Merkle is a leader in data-driven customer experience management (CXM), and we help the world's best brands deliver unique, personalized customer experiences across channels and devices. We provide expertise in digital analytics, customer experience strategy and consulting, user experience design, CRM, data management, commerce, content management systems (CMS), ad tech, and martech. We are part of Merkle Worldwide and dentsu – a global agency network covering 145 markets.
Our Swedish Business team is now looking for a Project/Production Manager to join our development journey.
As a Project/Production Manager, you will focus on operative tasks and client needs to make sure we deliver everything of high quality. You will be part of our business team and report to our business team manager.
You will support and implement CRM strategies and campaigns for our clients. You will also facilitate seamless collaboration between clients and our strategists and specialists in areas such as customer experience, UX/UI, creative production, CRM implementation, Martech, and data analysis. Previous experience in a marketing role within feminine hygiene products or a similar environment would be advantageous, as one of our major clients operates in that feminine hygiene industry.
- Manage project status and finances by updating reports and ensuring projects stay on budget.
- Oversee projects and coordinate teams for client brief compliance.
- Help build creative campaigns with ideas.
- Help set up and implement campaigns across channels, including content management system (CMS) updates.
- Actively manage the production of the campaign and newsletters, primarily through email communication.
- Analyze campaign performance, providing client insights for improvement.
- You have 2-3+ years of experience in similar positions.
- You understand the fundamental principles of advertising and the marketing process.
- You have an understanding and interest in CRM strategies.
- You have experience working hands-on and managing projects.
- You have experience working with marketing platforms, preferably in MailChimp and Voyado.
- You have experience managing projects.
- You are client-focused and understand client needs.
- You are structured, organized, and detail-oriented.
Some of the Perks We Offer:
- Friendly, knowledgeable colleagues who like to share their knowledge.
- The flexibility and best of both worlds – to work from home and from the office.
- The possibility to work with multinational companies in several different industries, meaning you get multiple experiences.
- Working for a certified reseller of several Google Marketing Platform products and working with Google in Sweden, England, Ireland, and the United States. Merkle is the biggest player in the Nordics (and globally!) when it comes to Google Analytics 360.
- Personal development.
- The chance to grow both within your area of specialty and within dentsu, the global network Merkle is a part of.
Is your heart racing a little now? If you're passionate about using your marketing expertise, leading impactful CRM projects, and being a part of Merkle and dentsu - we want to hear from you!
The position is full-time with permanent employment and located at our Stockholm office. There is no application deadline, finding the right candidate is more important to us than a speedy process. We remove the job ad when filling the position. If you have any questions, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition Partner Linda Ye at [email protected].
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.