MS Dynamics 365 Developer
Dentsu is the network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities and create new paths to growth in the sustainable economy. Taking a people-centered approach to business transformation, we use insights to connect brand, content, commerce and experience, underpinned by modern creativity.
Merkle is an important part of our world-class offering a global performance marketing agency with a 32-year track record of helping the best brands in the world create personalised experiences at every stage of the customer life cycle. Some of their esteemed brand relationships include Citibank, EmblemHealth, Dell, AARP, AT&T, Target, L’Oréal, Universal Orlando Resorts and the American Cancer Society.
We’re hiring for a MS Dynamics 365 Developer as part of Merkle in Barcelona.
Come and join our team!
We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic, and creative Dynamics 365 Developer with experience of D365 Marketing and Sales to integrate into our growing team working across a diverse mix of clients.
As a Dynamics 365 Developer, for multiple client projects, this person is responsible for the designing and developing of customised solutions within the Dynamics 365 Sales and Marketing platforms. This includes coding, unit testing, building new applications, as well as creating, modifying, and troubleshooting existing ones.
The successful candidate will be able to display technical prowess, and the ability to work with cross-division, cross-functional teams from project inception to completion.
Life as a Dynamics 365 Developer at Merkle
As part of your daily work, you will:
- You will from part of a team of highly skilled technical consultants - there is not much we don’t know about marketing technology implementation!
- Demonstrate technical expertise while developing marketing platform data centric solutions.
- Own delivery tasks from development, testing, and deployment
- Ensure alignment of business requirements with Merkle standards and policies, and with industry best practices
- Proactively identify and resolve problems including client data feed issues and recommend appropriate courses of action.
- Create solution documentation and Run Books for the developed client implementations.
- Stay abreast of industry technology innovations, new business practices, and third-party technology solutions.
- Help us continuously improve by identifying, creating, and enhancing internal systems and processes based on recurring client requests or evolving industry standards.
- Act as a consultant and technical expert on Dynamics 365 to serve clients’ needs.
- Stay ahead of the curve with MarTech innovations, educate yourself and enable others on current and emerging technologies.
- The team is experienced in multiple software technologies, you will have the option to cross train and enhance your knowledge – you could expand your product portfolio with a range of other tools (Adobe Experience Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze, mParticle, Bloomreach, etc).
What we are looking for in you:
- A Microsoft certified professional in
- 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate and/or
- 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- Experience implementing Dynamics 365 Marketing, Sales and ideally Customer Insights projects, from implementation to QA and handover (either as an external agent or in-house) for two or more separate organisation implementations.
- Experience of working in Visual Studio and Azure DevOps for Agile/SCRUM environments.
- Power platform knowledge, specifically Power Apps and Solution Patching, but Power Automate and Business Process Flows would also be desirable.
- Power Platform administration knowledge, including security roles and rules, duplicate detection and deploying Post State Management xml changes would be beneficial.
- It would be beneficial to have experience of working with the Microsoft Dataverse using XRM Tooling (XrmToolBox) and/or Fetch XML.
- A technical background either, bachelor’s, master’s degree, or work in a similar field).
- It is anticipated the candidate will have circa 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A general programming knowledge, including, Data types, Object oriented structures, Operators, Conditionals, Inheritance, DOM, JSON, RESTful APIs would be advantageous.
- An understanding of databases, data warehouses, data lakes, data modelling, data integration, structured/unstructured data and ETL concepts would be a bonus.
- Good presentation and verbal skills with technical and non-technical audiences with the ability to interact with people of varying backgrounds, technical abilities, languages, and cultures.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic working environment, learn quickly and solve problems.
- Able to interpret technical and business objectives and needs, with attention to detail.
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Spanish/English lessons
- Free life and health insurance
- Career development through Dentsu University and LinkedIn Learning
- Day off on your birthday
- Annual wellness days
- Merkle Care Employee Assistance Program
- Merkle Benefits Club
- Reduced fee in Andjoy
- 2 volunteering days per annum
- Flexible salary remuneration scheme
Inclusion and Diversity
Our diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their whole selves to work and be proud of doing so. For us, this is the foundation for great innovation which, in turn, generates better outcomes for our people, partners, and communities. This is why we encourage applications from people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds, and cultures.
Taking a people-centered approach to business transformation, we use insights to connect brand, content, commerce and experience, underpinned by modern creativity. As part of Dentsu Group Inc. we are headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and our 65,000 employee-base of dedicated professionals work across four regions (Japan, Americas, EMEA and APAC). Dentsu combines Japanese innovation with a diverse, global perspective to drive client growth and to shape society.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion sits at the heart of our Social Impact strategy – our fully integrated sustainability strategy which includes our ambition to build a fair and more equal society, where everyone is equipped to thrive.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.