About Merkle Netherlands
Merkle is a leading Customer Experience Management (CXM) agency specialized in delivering unique, personalized customer experiences across all platforms and touchpoints. Always driven by data, supported by technology, proven by performance, and fueled by creativity. Merkle has over 13,000 employees and 50 offices around the world and is part of dentsu.
Merkle Northern Europe is a single integrated company across Denmark, the Netherlands, Sweden, and Norway with a unified offering and one bottom line enabling true collaboration across borders between more than 800 colleagues. We work for leading clients such as Albert Heijn, HEMA, T-Mobile, ASML, VodafoneZiggo, Microsoft and SkyShowtime.
• A planning specialist?
• Always on the lookout to create the best possible match for our customer and employee?• Excited about working closely with your Northern Europe team members?
• A team player that enjoys working in a social environment, not only for a drink to celebrate the weekend but also to contribute to valuable projects with regards to for example Social Impact, Diversity & Inclusion
You might be the new colleague we are looking for!
What You will be doing…
• As our People planner you’re part of our NE resource management team and help the organization with managing supply and demand across a Service Line or within a specific discipline.
• As a People Planner you’re jointly responsible for the optimal deployment of our employees on projects and assignments. You partner with Practice team leads and Project Managers to balance the (future) demand and capacity of the people.
• You take into account the availability, skills and preferences of our employees and ensure a good balance between work and private life.
• You own and manage resource requests by validating requirements and affordability, search for candidates and present candidates for consideration
• You collaborate with the team to review trends on quality metrics for management associated with capacity
• You maintain and ensure accuracy of data for resource capacity in our workforce management tools
• You maintain accurate and up-to-date administrative tasks relating to time registration, invoicing and reporting
Your features are…
• You get your energy from people and processes. You have a lot of positive energy, a structured way of working, analytical skills and can perform under pressure. You have a degree in problem solving and creative thinking to solve capacity puzzles for our client requests and keeping all different stakeholders satisfied.
You are an independent and communicatively strong professional who can prioritize matters well and switch quickly between various lines. You have a firm footing and you have excellent organizational skills.
• Completed a HBO education
• At least 3 years of experience as a People Planner, preferably in an international environment
• You are 'agile', or continuously willing to change. We need this to keep getting better at what we do
• A can-do mentality and the ability to think out of the box and to move along with the changing world around us.
• You are communicatively strong, pro-active, decisive and result-oriented;
• You are analytical
• Good command of the Dutch and English language
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and planning tools
What we offer...
• Challenging job at an award-winning, innovative digital agency;
• Role with many responsibilities and especially many opportunities to develop and to create your own personal path within the organization;
• Room for personal development and growth
• Good salary with attractive secondary benefits;
• Warm and friendly culture with driven and fun colleagues.
• Friday drinks at the office, parties and many more activities and entertainment (healthy boot camps, office olympic games and so much more) to let loose and bond with your colleagues.
• International work environment with colleagues and clients across borders to work with!