TikTok Content Creator
**To be considered for this role, please include a link to your TikTok account and/or TikToks you've created for other brands.**
Part of Dentsu International, Dentsu Creative is a Global Creative Network that transforms brands and businesses through the power of Modern Creativity. Led by Global Chief Creative Officer Fred Levron, 9,000 experts across the globe work seamlessly together to deliver ideas that Create Culture, Shape Society and Invent the Future. Dentsu Creative was launched in June 2022 to address a client need for simplicity and is Dentsu International’s sole creative network.
We're looking for a content creator to create unique content for our clients' TikTok accounts. Reporting to the Senior Content Creator, you will have creative and video skills, and of course a love for TikTok.
- You are a passionate consumer and doer of social, and are on the pulse of trends and what’s next.
- You understand what goes into making compelling and engaging social content for brands.
- You understand natively how to capture and edit content within the TikTok app.
- You have a love for video editing and trying new tricks.
- You always think of new ways to engage and entertain TikTok users.
- Brainstorm and create inventive TikTok content that drives engagement and leverages new formats across both clients and new business pitches
- Provide guidance on TikTok-specific requirements and social assets
- Thrive in a collaborative environment with teammates and clients
- Engage with comments and comment on other content relevant to the brand in the platform
- 1-2 years of experience creating engaging content on TikTok (please include a link to your TikTok account and/or TikToks you've created for other brands)
- Proficiency with a range of Adobe Creative Products (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- A plus to have knowledge in visual/video styling
The anticipated base salary range for this position is $59,000 - $75,000. Salary is based on a range of factors including relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. Additionally, this position is eligible for discretionary incentive compensation. Our incentive compensation plan is subject to change. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information about dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done to ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying. #LI-SS3