Account Supervisor, Client Leadership
Dentsu Creative is a collective of agencies at the forefront of culture and innovation. Formed in January of 2021, we are one of the most globally awarded teams across the Dentsu network. Composed of dentsuMB, 360i, and Isobar, amongst other notable agencies, we work with clients to provide solutions that meet people at every single point of their brand journey and are committed to upholding a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusivity.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding, and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic Account Supervisor to lead our internal client teams and forge client relationships across all lines of business. We are looking for a proactive, energetic person who develops healthy, trustworthy team and client bonds. Someone who thrives in a lively environment, loves learning, prioritizes clear and thorough communications, and wears their passion for their team and their client on their sleeve.
- Assumes responsibility for most day-to-day client contact and cross-functional team operations.
- Finds appropriate merchandising moments and proactively identifies areas of opportunity to grow account and drive revenue.
- Acts as gate-keeper in identifying red flags and recommending proactive solutions to mitigate risk.
- Contributes to and/or may develop scopes of work, quarterly business reviews or Account Reviews.
- Oversees cross-department involvement and knows when to leverage necessary resources.
- Leads majority of client communications, sets expectations, and manages quality of deliverables to deadline.
- Develops & presents recommendations & POVs that drive innovation for the business.
- Oversees client budget management, the billing process and contributes to forecasting.
- Assists team leads in all facets necessary.
- Motivates cross-functional teamwork towards elevating the bar and delivering business-based marketing with flawless execution and exceptional client satisfaction.
- Responsible for getting the best work/creative out of the team and selling it to the client.
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills.
- Persuasive storyteller who can work with/present to any client.
- Follows the tenants of Trusted Advisor to the clients.
- Exhibits in-depth knowledge of the client’s business.
- Acts judiciously when making decisions for the client, the team & direct reports.
- Leads by example.
- Establishes the tone & culture of the team.
- Anticipates & proactively addresses challenges/issues.
- Conduct themselves with character & integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience
- Digital experience preferred
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible time-off
The anticipated salary range for this position is $72,960 - $105,600. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.