Director, Client Leadership
Dentsu delivers experience-led transformation, digital and creative solutions for clients globally. We have an extensive client roster across verticals, leveraging our deep Salesforce cloud and technology expertise, Global Innovation Accelerator Nowlab and award-winning creative thinking.
dentsu creative is a collective of agencies at the forefront of culture and innovation. Formed in January of 2021, we are one of the most globally awarded teams across the Dentsu network. We work with clients to provide solutions that meet people at every single point of their brand journey and are committed to upholding a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusivity.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Account Directors must ensure activation teams are armed with the most up-to-date brand information, guidelines, processes, and playbooks, as well as the right tools and central support needed to execute exceptional events. This role is closely attuned to how markets are activating and performing, and responsible for business intervention as needed. The Account Planning team partners with central client leads daily, and across multiple departments, to evaluate, extract, and provide insights that guide activation strategy for on, off and non-premise events.
· Develop central activation plans and budgets
· Forecast, track, and reconcile activation budgets
· Estimate event costs by brand, program, market, and tier
· Deploy market budgets and event allocations by brand, channel, and program
· Own annual, quarterly, and incremental event planning processes, timelines, and comms with internal and external stakeholders
· Guide activation strategy based on brand experiential objectives
· Develop and implement activation strategies and operational ways-of-working; including sponsorship strategy, guidelines, checklists, approval processes, financial process, M&E, and value reporting
· Track performance and provide regular / reoccurring insights reports
· Streamline communications to / from field activation to ensure there is brand x central x field alignment
· Work with clients to create and provide up-to-date activation playbooks & production guidelines
· Update programs with new brand direction, market insights, seasonal changes, POS, assets, best practices, etc.
· Ensure activation teams are using all current activation elements, assets, POS, uniforms, etc. needed to execute
· Provide day-to-day brand guidance, direction, and central support to local event activation teams
· Lead central projects that drive work improvements or efficiencies
· Socialize success and opportunities to internal teams and client stakeholders
· Serve as the daily POC and partner for Diageo clients
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· Consumer marketing and or relevant agency experience
· Excellent project and time management skills
· Experience executing experiential events / projects within a marketing or communications environment
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and manage multiple workstreams at once
· Experience with creating client-facing presentations
· Excellent client relationship building / service skills
· Strong budget management skills and experience
· Performance driven with ability to set and achieve goals
· Data driven and analytical mindset
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Ability to work within a cross functional team (in office and remote)
· Knowledge and experience in spirits / beer industry is preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Keynote and Outlook
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $94,000-$146,000. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.