Manager, Event Management
- 2200 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL
Part of Dentsu International, Dentsu Creative is a Global Creative Network that transforms brands and businesses through the power of Modern Creativity. Led by Global Chief Creative Officer Fred Levron, 9,000 experts across the globe work seamlessly together to deliver ideas that Create Culture, Shape Society and Invent the Future. Dentsu Creative was launched in June 2022 to address a client need for simplicity and will be Dentsu International’s sole creative network by the end of 2022.
The Manager, Event Management is focused on the daily management of nightlife and retail consumer engagement programs in market. Attention to detail is fundamental, and the implementation of controls, process, policy, and compliance is essential. This position supports all aspects of activity in market and reports to the Market Manager. The person in this role must be comfortable working with the marketing and promotions of wine and spirits products.
- Responsible for recruiting and managing top quality Educators and Influencers for event execution in market
- Train staff on brands, programs, consumer engagement, and execution excellence
- Manage staff pools to ensure core teams support the volume and business needs
- Manage point-of-sale coordination and warehouse management for all local event activity
- Ensure proper coordination, kitting, and utilization of POS
- Enter, maintain, and review event data in all relevant activation platforms
- Ensure all event reporting is entered accurately and timely into the online database
- Mange staff payroll and expense processes as well as personal Travel and Entertainment expenses
- Knowledge and firm understanding of local state alcohol laws and regulations relative to state sampling laws and promotional activity
- For quality control purposes, attend, monitor, and evaluate events. Make recommendations to improve quality of events
- 3-5 years in field / promotional marketing
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Promotional experience in Wine and Spirits is preferred
- Able to effectively source candidates to ensure a match to the position/organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Joining Dentsu Creative, you will be part of a creative network, delivering ideas that are brought alive in new ways. Along the way, you will team up with inspiring people across the world and become part of a truly inclusive culture where everyone is given the opportunity to thrive and create the best work of their careers; always learning and always listening to shape ideas, create culture and change behavior. By bringing together the capabilities, experience and relationships of our collective experts, the opportunities for personal growth and development are endless.
We are united by four signature strengths:
Boundless Creativity – Kitsune Fox: In Japanese culture – the Kitsune Fox sees the future. We run towards the future, forever asking: what’s next? Our imagination has no limit. Our clients seek us out because we believe there is no problem we cannot solve with the power of modern creativity.
Intelligent Scale - Ryujin Dragon: The Ryujin Dragon controls the ocean and the tides. We flow the right talent around the right brief in the right moment, wherever it sits in the world. We scale our unique ideas with precision, using intelligent technology to make personal connections with millions around the world.
Obsessive Craft - Orizuru Crane: The Orizuru Crane carries the soul up to paradise. It inspires the most classic and iconic Japanese origami. We elevate the soul of our work with an obsessive focus on craft, nurturing the next-gen craft skills needed to soar in a modern world.
Radical Collaboration - Kohaku Koi: The Koi swim upstream against the tide, united as one. We chart new territory through the power of radical collaboration. We seamlessly connect Creativity, Media and CXM to imagine new solutions at the intersection of craft, data, culture, and innovation.
We believe our work can only resonate in the modern world if the people behind it reflect the modern work. We can only be truly relevant when we create a truly inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. That means – we are tough on the work but gentle with each other. We lead with empathy and are always listening and always learning. We support each other, we cheer for each other, we win together. We celebrate difference as the only way to make the work that makes a difference.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $51,000 - $80,000. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.