Social Strategy Specialist
- One Bowerman Drive, Beaverton, OR
As a Social Media Specialist for our Global Sports Brand, you are responsible for creating content for the client’s social channels across all social media platforms. You will be accountable for assisting in the planning, creation, and on-time delivery of marketing content and analyze data and insights required to plan, prioritize and deliver projects that maximize value to both the consumer and the client. You will collaborate closely across multiple teams and geographies within Marketing, Brand Marketing Innovation, Digital Partnerships, Digital Product & Engineering.
In Your Role, You Are (Accountable for):
- Overseeing client’s social channels across all social media platforms, including Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Snapchat, and Twitter.
- Development of organic content for social media platforms, including copy, video, and photo.
- Ideation with Creative and Brand Marketing teams on the content concept.
- Planning with other teams in Social Media, Paid Media, and other Marketing teams on content types and ROS.
- Publishing process and final steps to publish in partnership with Social Team’s agency.
- Manage content calendar for all social media platforms.
- Responsible for driving engagement metrics and developing strategies to retain high-value and high-potential members with member services and digital product leads.
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms’ functionalities and best practices.
- Identify new ways to amplify brand plans to drive engagement.
- Assist in the development of global digital learning agendas based on key themes and insights for cross-channel test plans.
- 3+ years of solid Content Creation experience for social media platforms, including copy, video, and photo.
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate environment.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.