VP, Broadcast Investments
- 1 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5J 2P1, Toronto, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
We are champions for meaningful progress, helping our clients to win, keep and grow their best customers. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, we operate in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 48,000 dedicated specialists.
This VP, Investments role is responsible for leading and overseeing the supply and trading practices in Canada of broadcast (TV, radio) and Print/OOH along with cross-channel activations. This role will also lead the progression of these channels through digital transformation, ensuring that the integrity of supply and trading practices are maintained throughout. As part of that transformation, collaboratively working with Investment Directors, Media brand Business leads, Director of Trading and other stakeholders will be required to ensure the right education, understanding and assessment has been done to facilitate and troubleshoot the transition, on both a client and agency level.
- Responsible for the strategic orientation of buying practices cross channel
- Lead all trading strategies, techniques, and tactics
- Manage a team of Directors, responsible for elevating the profile of overall trading expertise
- Understand client performance objectives and help Directors develop successful tactical strategies to exceed client expectations
- Serve as a main point of contact with key partner relationships, internal and external, relevant to the improvement and expansion of general performance
- Oversee the development of POVs for internal and client use to showcase best-in-class recommendations
- Well versed on industry trends and an excellent communicator of how trends translate into media implications for clients
- Serve as an escalation point for inventory negotiations and publisher troubleshooting challenges
- A minimum of 10 years of buying experience focused on Broadcast Channels and a minimum of 3 years of experience leading a team.
- Commercial acumen and extensive knowledge of the media marketplace
- Experience embedding processes and tools to drive efficiencies within the business
- A track record of building respected and long-standing relationships with senior stakeholders
- A strategic mind adept at navigating the challenges of investment management, cross channel
- An independent and pioneering attitude
- Must have experience with broadcast industry tools (Lens, Infosys, DDS, AdTraq, etc.)
- Must be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders.
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.