Associate Producer, Experiential Production (Diageo ATL - R1006678)
- 1545 NW Peachtree St, Atlanta, GA
Part of Dentsu International, Dentsu Creative is a Global Creative Network that transforms brands and businesses through the power of Modern Creativity. Led by Global Chief Creative Officer Fred Levron, 9,000 experts across the globe work seamlessly together to deliver ideas that Create Culture, Shape Society and Invent the Future. Dentsu Creative was launched in June 2022 to address a client need for simplicity and will be Dentsu International’s sole creative network by the end of 2022.
Dentsu Creative is a global creative agency comprised of pioneers and practitioners of lifestyle marketing. We specialize in delivering strategic, business-oriented marketing solutions for leading brands via sport and entertainment, live experiences, retail marketing, enterprise/business-to-business engagement and sponsorship marketing.
Associate Event Producers support the internal workings such as planning, staffing, tracking and overall behind the scenes of activating brand events for our spirits client Diageo. They are responsible for assisting the Regional Director in an administrative support role to execute the overall quality and execution of consumer experiences. Specific responsibilities include (but not limited to): staffing, managing payroll, Event report forms, event sourcing, budget creation / management, vendor communications, timeline management, asset logistics, on-site execution, administrative and operational tasks. Events range in size, scale, and timing, and Associate Event Producers must be able to organize and coordinate multiple sized events simultaneously. This role requires strong cultural, community, and local awareness, with the ability to connect brands with the right events while maximizing consumer satisfaction and brand relevance.
- Play a support role to Event Regional Directors and assist in all aspects of administrative needs, event planning and activation within designated markets as assigned, ensuring all deliverables are met for both regional and localized assignments and any assigned task as assigned.
- Help source event opportunities that align with brand objectives to assigned regions and markets as needed.
- Activate assigned events according to brand guidelines and ensure execution is consistent with brand standards
- Coordinate staffing and logistics for all non-premise brand experiences (event staffing, asset transportation, product delivery, etc.)
- Lead on-site production and or provide experienced on-site PM to lead (asset facilitation, consumer sampling, hospitality, content capture) ibn select markets
- Point-of-contact for clarification, trouble shooting, and issue escalation
- Work with national and local vendors, including insurance carriers
- Procure permits, civic documents, and all other permits / paperwork required for events
- Administrative tasks; invoice requests, staff payroll, expenses, etc.
- When requested:Travel within assigned market area is expected and often required to perform managerial, activation, and execution responsibilities
- Assist in managing Regional Vehicle asset program.
- Assist with the negotiation of event sponsorships that maximize brand impact and value for assigned locations
- Provide client and stakeholders with new ideas and activation opportunities
- Help manage pre / during / post event communications, ensuring any issues or changes that might impact events are escalated or approved through proper channels and documented
- Support budget creation, implementation, expense tracking & management, and reporting as assigned by the Regional Director
- Provide continual budgetary input on event cost expenditures per event
- Reports directly to the Dentsu Creative Regional Director
- Ensure activation is planned for / and executed in compliance with state event regulations, local sampling laws, company policies, and client marketing codes
- Continual evaluation of local market sponsorship opportunities and local event alignments against brand objectives
- Meet regularly with Regional Director to ensure and enforce activation scopes are achieved
- Ensure part-time event staff are understanding of activation goals and local compliance
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience producing experiential / event production projects within a marketing or communications environment
- Particularly interested in experience tying business strategy and sponsorship to experiential events.
- Experience in at least one additional specialized area such as: stage production, lighting technology and design, transportation, set fabrication, décor styling, etc.
- Strong organizational and coordinating abilities
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to support numerous projects simultaneously while managing priorities and timelines
- Strong interpersonal skills and easily approachable
- Ability to pro-actively anticipate obstacles and create solutions.
- Must possess a strong work ethic, thrive in a fast-paced dynamic work environment, (this is not a 9 to 5 job)
- College graduate (BA or BS) or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Daily Use/Knowledge of: Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Keynote. General understanding of Sketchup or ACAD is preferred.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $45,000 - $69,500/year. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com
Working with us
Joining Dentsu Creative, you will be part of a creative network, delivering ideas that are brought alive in new ways. Along the way, you will team up with inspiring people across the world and become part of a truly inclusive culture where everyone is given the opportunity to thrive and create the best work of their careers; always learning and always listening to shape ideas, create culture and change behavior. By bringing together the capabilities, experience and relationships of our collective experts, the opportunities for personal growth and development are endless.
We are united by four signature strengths:
Boundless Creativity – Kitsune Fox: In Japanese culture – the Kitsune Fox sees the future. We run towards the future, forever asking: what’s next? Our imagination has no limit. Our clients seek us out because we believe there is no problem we cannot solve with the power of modern creativity.
Intelligent Scale - Ryujin Dragon: The Ryujin Dragon controls the ocean and the tides. We flow the right talent around the right brief in the right moment, wherever it sits in the world. We scale our unique ideas with precision, using intelligent technology to make personal connections with millions around the world.
Obsessive Craft - Orizuru Crane: The Orizuru Crane carries the soul up to paradise. It inspires the most classic and iconic Japanese origami. We elevate the soul of our work with an obsessive focus on craft, nurturing the next-gen craft skills needed to soar in a modern world.
Radical Collaboration - Kohaku Koi: The Koi swim upstream against the tide, united as one. We chart new territory through the power of radical collaboration. We seamlessly connect Creativity, Media and CXM to imagine new solutions at the intersection of craft, data, culture, and innovation.
We believe our work can only resonate in the modern world if the people behind it reflect the modern work. We can only be truly relevant when we create a truly inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. That means – we are tough on the work but gentle with each other. We lead with empathy and are always listening and always learning. We support each other, we cheer for each other, we win together. We celebrate difference as the only way to make the work that makes a difference.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying. #LI-RB1