Senior Experience Strategist
- State Hwy 295, Washington, DC, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Isobar Public Sector is seeking a Senior Experience Strategist to be a champion for our customers and bring skillsets that lie at the intersection of product strategy, experience design, user research, and human empathy. You will use this unique combination to understand the needs, motivations and journeys of people to drive innovation and transformation.
You’re someone who is passionate about taking a human-centered approach to building experiences, fascinated by how people interact with design and technology, and you love to nerd out around how these things can come together in new kinds of platforms to deliver value for the next generation of businesses. How can we discover, ideate, prototype, and test ways of creating new things? How can we ensure that we’re a partner to our clients to such an extent that we can not only help them build these products and services, but help them launch, transition hands, and succeed over the long-term? These questions, and more, are part of your job, and it’s what drives you.
Working alongside experience strategy leads, UX leads and design directors, your job is to shape how the products, services and experiences we create can be done so in a way that puts customer needs first.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute and lead the shaping and orchestration of experience strategy engagements
- Develop and execute user interviews and surveys
- Analyze and surface insights from experience and operational data
- Construct personas and journey maps
- Identify customer points of friction and opportunities
- Develop service design blueprints
- Architect and facilitation ideation, improvement, user testing and focus group session
- Translate customer needs into business requirements.
- Partner with clients to design and implement experience management frameworks
- Develop improvement roadmaps to deliver great customer experiences
- Recommend experience and operational data metrics
- Work with senior discipline leads and clients to move product and design decisions forward in a way that makes sense for the business and consumer we’re working on behalf of.
- Develop views of as-is customer journeys using qualitative and quantitative research.
- Collaborate with, influence and, at times, lead cross-functional teams, internal and external team members who report to different client organizations.
- Convert insights into clear frameworks, narratives, and visually compelling presentations for senior audiences.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships while serving as the client’s internal and external liaison for experience metrics, to help drive organizational alignment on all experience initiatives.
- Synthesizing a range of qualitative and quantitative information to formulate valuable observations, translating insights into client-specific “so what’s” that drive client action and summarized through implications and opportunities.
- Analyze operations, user analytics, and provider data to diagnose the root of the user pain points, point-of-views and develop actionable recommendations.
- Analyze business processes and technology systems to understand and communicate how they impact customer experience and make recommendations for process improvements, measurements, and governance.
- Leverage data to measure enterprise service effectiveness and performance and provide insights back to the key stakeholders.
Who You Are
- A US Citizen and possess a Security Clearance (or be eligible to obtain one)
- 6+ years of experience centered around customer experience strategy
- 5+ years of experience leading experience strategy initiatives for major brands
- Experienced working with federal and/or state and local clients
- Experience working with the Department of Homeland Security a plus but not required
- Exceptionally well versed in experience strategy and orchestration, human centered design and service design methodologies and deliverables
- Able to tailor and modify your approach to the needs of the client and constraints of the engagement
- Able to establish a vision for digital products and services that is founded upon business, consumer, and category knowledge.
- Experience with various qualitative and quantitative research methods, including but not limited to survey creation, user interviews, usability testing, and category and trend research. Proven ability to translate findings into actionable recommendations that solve a client’s needs.
- Strong cross-functional understanding of channels and platforms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate/present complex topics to a variety of audiences in a concise manner.
- Friendly, flexible, great energy, highly motivated, self-organizer, exceptionally collaborative
- Willing to present previous work examples of experience strategy deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree, with advanced degree preferred.
- Experienced and comfortable working in multi-organization team dynamic
- Experienced and comfortable working as a player/coach.
Who We Are
Isobar Public Sector combines next-level commercial capabilities with deep government expertise to solve complex technical challenges and deliver unparalleled digital transformations. We are an experienced technology services provider that specializes in human-centric design, emerging technology, machine learning, secure cloud solutions and application development. We take pride in our 20-year heritage of working with the Department of Defense.
Here are some of the benefits that accompany full-time employment at Isobar.
- We offer unlimited/flexible time off for vacation and personal time. We believe in treating adults like adults and allowing for open communication between team members and their supervisors to determine proper timing and coverage.
- In addition to 16 recognized holidays, our offices are closed the last week in December. This adds up to 21 paid company holidays in 2022.
- 401K + company matching: 50% of every dollar you contribute, up to the first 6% you contribute; you are 33% vested after each year of service, becoming fully vested after three years with the company.
- Multiple levels of offerings for medical and dental, including a covered membership fee to exceptional primary care through One Medical.
- A generously paid parental leave policy that enables 16 weeks of leave, regardless of gender, at 100% pay.
- Caregiver Leave, up to 6 weeks paid leave to care for a family member with a serious health condition.
At Isobar, we are a culture of many, united as one…
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.