Senior Manager, Social and Influencer Marketing
- 231 W 12th St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
MKTG S+E is a global integrated agency that harnesses the power of sports and entertainment to impact human behavior through meaningful marketing solutions and experiences. Our key differentiator is “knowing people better than anyone else” and using deep consumer insights to establish powerful connections between sports properties and brands.
Across strategy, measurement, content, hospitality, and events, we connect the sports and entertainment industry and companies around the world to deliver meaningful marketing solutions and experiences that are truly differentiated. The experiences that we create engage customers, build memorable brands and deliver value. MKTG S+E is a part of the broader dentsu Sports International network.
By joining MKTG Sports + Entertainment, you’ll join a team of innovative, creative and caring people. We know that our agency’s success relies on the achievements of our team members – who we genuinely care about and value. MKTG S+E is led by our core values which focus on collaboration, community, inspiring change, pursuing excellence and celebrating bravery – all of which are foundational to our culture and how we treat each other and our clients. This is an opportunity to produce career-defining work. Along the way, you’ll team up with inspiring colleagues and encounter a richness of clients, cultures, and experiences. We offer exciting challenges, memorable experiences, and opportunities to shape your future.
MKTG Sports + Entertainment is looking for a Senior Manager, Social and Influencer Marketing to join our fast-growing Content team. This is a amazingly diverse role vital role and we're looking for someone to lead a team on social and influencer-led activations and campaigns while delivering excellent client service.
- This role will report to the Senior Director of Social and Influencer Marketing, helping to lead our end-to-end process from social strategy and influencer partnerships to organic and paid creative development, editorial calendars, campaign execution and reporting
- Interface with internal account team, client, agents, and all appropriate agencies/properties
- Effectively manage team workflow and create timelines based on priorities, resource availability and other project requirements
- Draft contracts (along with the internal legal team), negotiate fees and manage the influencer relationship from contracting through campaign wrap-up
- Partner with our sponsorship / consulting team to guide social strategy and develop best practices
- Organically grow existing client work and collaborate on new business pitches
- Facilitate client presentations and internal briefings
- Inspire and drive innovative new social media approaches informed by emerging platforms and trends
- Maintain a deep knowledge and expertise of content types and audiences across all social media channels, including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Snapchat
We are looking for candidates with 5+ years of experience in a similar role. To be able to deliver this we need you to have the following attributes:
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and leading client work in an efficient manner
- Experience in social media content, strategy, creative and influencer partnerships either in-house or at an agency
- Deep understanding of the social media landscape and platforms
- Culturally aware – you are the pop culture connoisseur among your friends and know all the talent trends
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- Ability to work manage day-to-day relationships with clients and identify growth opportunities
- Comfortable with finance and reporting
- Commitment to help grow our business – this means sometimes working non-standard hours, wearing multiple hats when necessary and responding to real-time events under tight deadlines
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. To us, representation means more than just diversity, it means true equity. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. We are constantly evaluating our practices and policies, creating and sustaining pathways to promotion, and intentional in how we create and distribute resources, giving people what they need to grow. That’s what we care about. So, whether you’re joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create opportunities for everyone. We offer team member support through flexible working arrangements and schedules that promote work/life balance along with progressive parental and caregiver programs as well as opportunities to give back to the community as part of our global social responsibility efforts.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.