Senior Manager, Video Production
- 800 West Hill Street, Charlotte, NC
MKTG S+E is a global integrated agency that harnesses the power of sports and entertainment to impact human behavior through meaningful marketing solutions and experiences. Our key differentiator is “knowing people better than anyone else” and using deep consumer insights to establish powerful connections between sports properties and brands.
Across strategy, measurement, content, hospitality, and events, we connect the sports and entertainment industry and companies around the world to deliver meaningful marketing solutions and experiences that are truly differentiated. The experiences that we create engage customers, build memorable brands and deliver value. MKTG S+E is a part of the broader dentsu Sports International network.
By joining MKTG Sports + Entertainment, you’ll join a team of innovative, creative and caring people. We know that our agency’s success relies on the achievements of our team members – who we genuinely care about and value. MKTG S+E is led by our core values which focus on collaboration, community, inspiring change, pursuing excellence and celebrating bravery – all of which are foundational to our culture and how we treat each other and our clients. This is an opportunity to produce career-defining work. Along the way, you’ll team up with inspiring colleagues and encounter a richness of clients, cultures, and experiences. We offer exciting challenges, memorable experiences, and opportunities to shape your future.
MKTG Sports + Entertainment is looking for an ambitious Senior Manager of Video Production to join our team to work across our in-house content production offerings This is an amazingly diverse role and we want someone who will play a vital role in assisting the director of content production in developing content strategy, onsite directing and producing, content capture, post-production and management, team management, and business development and growth.
- Development of content strategy, scripts, storyboard concepts, and video content ideas.
- Onsite content production with a focus on director and producer roles.
- Day-to-day management of active client projects, including client communications on briefs, edits, strategy, and shoot logistics.
- Post-production management.
- Logistics development for shoots, including budget estimates, hiring crews, coordinating team travel, and renting equipment.
- Occasionally jumping in to assist team with editing and graphics during peak times.
- Ability to play additional roles on set when needed, experience as a videographer is a plus
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge of the sponsorship/marketing industry.
- Helping the team with New Business pitches, producing sizzles and client presentations.
- Assisting in the development of creative ideas, undertaking research as requested and ensure ideas are possible to implement within specific parameters and budget.
We are looking for candidates with 4-5 years of experience in a similar role. This could be agency, brand or production house. You are excited by the prospect of working on award winning sponsorship accounts, passionate about being part of a high performing team and being integral to an achieving agency. You are also confident, motivated, have excellent attention to detail and looking forward to working in the industry.
To be able to deliver this we need you to have the following attributes:
- Creative storyteller that loves making content and telling our clients’ best stories.
- Strong problem solving and communication abilities.
- Belief that innovation and strategic thinking should go hand in hand.
- Equally comfortable concepting and executing ideas using original footage/assets as you are utilizing “external” source material such as stock, news clips etc.
- Adept at straight-up execution. Sometimes it’s just about taking an existing idea and getting it out the door on time.
- Experienced working with short form content, specifically :15s, :30s and 1:00 paid digital ads.
- Well-versed in existing and emerging social media platforms, as well as how people consume digital content.
- Nimble and flexible. Projects and deadlines can be unpredictable.
- Willing and able to handle a fast-paced, high stakes environment with quick turnaround times.
- A scrappy and resourceful problem solver who proactively seeks out solutions and workarounds.
- A self-starter who can meet deadlines unsupervised. Work will initially be remote.
- Able to receive and incorporate constructive feedback.
- Excited at the prospect of traveling to different production shoots, events, and other content capture moments.
- Kind, empathetic, enthusiastic, positive, and intellectually curious.
- Collaborative and strong relationship building skills, as this role will involve the supervision of younger team members.
- Self-starter, focused, self-motivated and ambitious.
- To show potential in developing compelling presentations and communications plans.
- Ability to effectively speak/present in public.
- Comfortable with finance, spread sheets and numbers.
- A fledgling sales instinct – able to spot an opportunity and act on it.
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. To us, representation means more than just diversity, it means true equity. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. We are constantly evaluating our practices and policies, creating and sustaining pathways to promotion, and intentional in how we create and distribute resources, giving people what they need to grow. That’s what we care about. So, whether you’re joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create opportunities for everyone. We offer team member support through flexible working arrangements and schedules that promote work/life balance along with progressive parental and caregiver programs as well as opportunities to give back to the community as part of our global social responsibility efforts.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.