- 601 W 26th St, New York, NY
360i is a fully integrated creative and media agency that helps brands tap into shifts in culture, behavior, technology, data, and business to gain a competitive advantage. We’re built for progressive marketers hungry for ideas that make human and business sense.
Dentsu creative is a collective of agencies at the forefront of culture and innovation. Formed in January of 2021, we are one of the most globally awarded teams across the Dentsu network. Composed of DentsuMB, 360i, and Isobar, amongst other notable agencies, we work with clients to provide solutions that meet people at every single point of their brand journey and are committed to upholding a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusivity.
We are champions for meaningful progress, and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
360i is seeking an experienced and talented Digital Copywriter to join our Performance Creative team. The ideal candidate has an engaging way with words, and knack for communicating across digital mediums. You are driven by what resonates with consumers and makes them take action, leverage these principles and apply this to creative messaging. Strong copy-editing skills, the ability to multitask, and laser-sharp attention to detail are essential, while also aligned with client brand, tone and voice requirements.
- Develop response-centric copy across display banners, social media content, landing pages and dynamic templates
- Ability to understand an assignment from a creative brief and apply to digital creative, while ensuring it meets strategic goals and objectives
- Proactively reach out with questions and come with solutions
- Create and complete effective and accurate copy solutions within deadlines
- Possess knowledge of standards, best practices, and emerging trends within the advertising industry, and contribute recommendations
- Know the copy standards and legal requirements associated with each client’s brand guidelines
- Work closely with team members and cross-functional teams to discuss workload, multiple priorities, requirements, and timelines
- An insatiable appetite for learning and improving is a must
- Accepting, understanding, and acting upon feedback and criticism; this includes the ability to stand behind and explain your work to managers, account, and client teams, and working together to make the work better.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Strong creative problem-solving skills and the ability to interpret analytical thinking into copy concepts
- Experience with different ad platforms and corresponding compliance requirements
- The ability to multi-task, perform under pressure and effectively handle tight deadlines, unexpected delays, revisions, ad hoc requests, and changing priorities
- Maintain the standards of proper English concerning grammar, punctuation, spelling, composition, and style, as typically acquired through college-level courses in English, journalism or communications
- Has an impeccable attention to detail with strong proofreading and editing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to collaborate with team members
- A love of collaborating with your team members
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent working experience in advertising, communications, journalism and a good grasp of the English language
- 2-3 years of professional digital copywriting experience in ad/marketing at an Agency or Client Side
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates versatility, creative thinking, and results
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible time-off
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.