Creative Account Manager
Merkle is a data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency specializing in delivering unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched understanding of consumer insights that create people-based marketing strategies. Its combined performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage.
We are looking for a Creative Account Manager to join our team. As Creative Account Manager, you will help develop digital creative assets for a well-known brand. Reporting to the VP of Creative Client Engagement, you will manage the tracking of progress of creative projects, ensuring timelines are met. You are passionate about creative campaign development, account, and project management. You will love getting to know clients and their businesses and being an expert at solving challenges. This job is located in the greater Chicago area.
- Maintain productive relationships with key cross-functional partners across a matrixed organization, including promotions and loyalty, creative, strategy, and development
- Work with the Creative Director, Copywriter and Art Director, communicating new project timelines and ensuring all the moving parts come together
- Attend team status calls to identify the day's priorities and relay to the creative team, ensuring status documentation is accurate daily
- Be the knowledge center for practical turnaround times and help manage expectations on delivery
- Ensure on-time, accurate program execution
- Desire to be part of a fast-moving but relaxed environment and ability to manage multiple campaigns while maintaining close attention to detail
- 2+ years of agency account management or project management experience
- Strong communication skills with all partners
- Conflict resolution and diplomatic strategies
- Recommend and implement opportunities to improve internal processes
- Understanding of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Team-oriented managing a high volume of deliverables
An essential part of our dedication to fun and active lives is ensuring our employees live to their fullest potential. Working here means we've got you covered for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance with outstanding coverage at very affordable premiums. Add to that our 401K savings plan with a company match of up to 50% on each dollar contributed up to 6% max. We get that family is the most significant commitment of all. We make it easier to be a working parent with paid time off, and paid family leave.