Campaign Manager Team Lead
- 6601 College Boulevard, Sixth Floor, Kansas City, KS
- Employees can work remotely
Digital is in our DNA. Since our founding in 1999, DEG has become one of the fastest-growing agencies in the country. A member of Dentsu, we are a global, full-service digital experience agency crafting solutions that help national and global brands meet their business objectives. While other shops are now working to grow their digital presences, we were born here.
Our associates are always evolving and finding new ways to collaborate together to solve our clients' toughest challenges. After all, at DEG the best idea wins—no matter where it comes from.
Here, you can grow and pursue your passions, prioritize your family, contribute to your community, and actively travel. Our "work hard, play hard" mentality provides everyone with a fun, casual work environment that embraces new and better ways of doing things, and new and better things to do for our clients. The result is consistently being named one of the best places to work.
The question you must now ask is: Are you ready to evolve?
As a Lead you will play a pivotal role in maintaining client satisfaction and loyalty by providing exceptional services to our clients. You will be responsible for the day to day service delivery across our digital marketing support functions and providing best practice guidelines. You will be client facing with the need to present to internal and external key stakeholders. You will be responsible for the execution for other team members.
You will be responsible for keeping up to date with what trends and technologies are emerging within the email marketing landscape and how bringing this into DEG/Merkle can enhance the overall offering for our clients.
Quality Assurance is a significant task within the role – you will need to ensure flawless delivery execution regardless of scale and complexity.
Life as a Campaign Team Lead at DEG/Merkle
In addition to being accountable for overall client campaign delivery engagements, offering support in the following areas:
- Campaign execution – independently document, build, test, QA, deliver, and handover campaigns
- Campaign design – offer practical advice regarding campaign lifecycle decisions for both peers/colleagues and clients
- Governance and control – manage and execute deliverables with competence and confidence, always looking out for improvements to quality assurance, governance processes
- Training – delivering hands-on and virtual training sessions, support workshops, participating in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Best practice consultancy – stay on top of industry news, optimisation techniques, controls, measurement, DPA and privacy, GDPR
- Migration and Implementation planning – working as part of a larger campaign team to prepare materials, campaigns and other deliverables for migration.
- Data design – act as a campaign data SME during workshops, meetings and day to day activities, continuously looking for ways to utilise clients’ data to achieve streamlined and efficient journeys
- Campaign reporting
The Campaign Team Lead will also;
- Work with internal teams on training and providing support in Email Campaign Development
- Serve as an expert on email best practices and educating others
- Keep up with industry standards and new best practices
- Provide Best Practice guidance to internal and client teams
- Participate in business process due diligence and documentation
- Present to key internal and external stakeholders
This will require an individual who is adept at coordinating cross-agency project delivery teams including creative, campaign and planning experts to deliver Performance Email service
What we are looking for in you
- Good knowledge of campaign automation tools such as Adobe Campaign, SFMC, Oracle Eloqua, or other
- Circa: 3 years + experience
- Is able to own and complete multiple complex campaigns to highest standard
- Proficiency with understanding data
- Knowledge of HTML (Desirable)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Is competent in managing client communications and expectations
- Capable of leading a training session with junior team members
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
For individuals assigned to and/or hired in Colorado, the anticipated salary range for this position is $55,000 - $70,000, which is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills and other job-related qualifications. Pay ranges in locations other than Colorado may differ based on labor market wage rates in those locations. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/