Senior Programmatic Media Trader (B2B)
- 800 Brazos St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
Open to remote applicants in the U.S.! Team will be primarily based in Austin & Boston, but open to fully remote as well.
The programmatic team is a group driven to deliver highly effective campaigns through data targeting, audience targeting, and contextual targeting. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with programmatic trading in self-service demand side platforms (DSPs). The Associate Programmatic Media Manager will lead the team in implementing programmatic media buys across the agency.
- Suggest programmatic strategy and tactics that coordinate with and augment the overall media plan objectives for B2B clients
- Create and actively manage and optimize programmatic campaigns in DSPs
- Be consistently curious and inquisitive – learn how platforms work, and more importantly, learn how to game them
- Manage campaigns across programmatic mobile, display, video, OTT, CTV, and audio
- Understand how data from various channels can help the overall customer journey for each client account
- Identify, suggest, and setup private marketplace deals
- Continually acquire knowledge by maintaining relationships with key programmatic vendors in B2B portfolio
- Actively monitor campaign KPIs via reporting
- Produce and present engaging campaign analysis to clients, demonstrating the effectiveness of planning, testing, and media optimization and management
- Provide insight and guidance to members of the integrated media team
- Maintain and stay current on industry news and research
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with one or more of the following DSPs: DV360, TheTradeDesk, DataXu, Amazon Advertising Platform, Adobe/TubeMogul, and Sizmek
- Google Campaign Manager/DV360 certifications are preferred but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Able to multitask and work well under pressure
- Positive team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply. Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
For individuals assigned to and/or hired in Colorado, the anticipated salary range for this position is $58,000 - $72,000, which is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills and other job-related qualifications. Pay ranges in locations other than Colorado may differ based on labor market wage rates in those locations. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/