- 515 North State Street, Chicago, IL
DentsuMB is a global creative agency delivering idea-led brand transformation at scale. We deliver creative expertise and innovative global solutions for clients. Applying big platform thinking, we bring ideas to life and deliver world-class creative solutions to meet consumer touch points and work across geographies, cultures and channels.
Dentsu creative is a collective of agencies at the forefront of culture and innovation. Formed in January of 2021, we are one of the most globally awarded teams across the Dentsu network. Composed of dentsuMB, 360i, and Isobar, amongst other notable agencies, we work with clients to provide solutions that meet people at every single point of their brand journey and are committed to upholding a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusivity.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. dentsuMB is an agency of dentsu.
You will be an integral part of daily client communication as it relates to key information regarding assets, status meetings, and overall project knowledge and process. You will become a trusted partner to the internal team as well as clients proven through your ability to accomplish tasks thoughtfully and work collaboratively towards a common goal. You should always be looking for more opportunities to work on various types of projects/productions to further develop your skills and demonstrate how you can lead the team through a successful campaign from start to finish. As the Account Executive, you will:
- Be the day-to-day resource for clients on projects as well as general inquiries, requests, etc., builds a solid rapport with appropriate clients
- Partner with clients for strategic and executional needs
- Demonstrate mature leadership in difficult situations, escalates client difficulties appropriately
- Consistently manage projects and assignments independently and can proactively and creatively resolve problems/issues along the way
- Understand when and how to keep Account Supervisor informed on key project details, when to get AS management feedback
- Effectively sell agency strategies, creative and points of view
- 2+ years account management experience
- 1+ years creative agency experience
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to solve problems creatively
- Effectively writes clear, concise logical internal and client documents
- An understanding of the social and digital development and production processes
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.