- 800 West Hill Street, Charlotte, NC
MKTG Sports + Entertainment is a global integrated agency that harnesses the power of sports and entertainment to impact human behavior through meaningful marketing solutions and experiences. The experiences we create engage customers, build memorable brands and deliver value. Our mission is to be the most insightful and impactful sports marketing business in the world. MKTG S+E is a part of Dentsu Sports International, born out of Dentsu Group, one of the world’s largest and highly regarded marketing communications companies. DSI leverages deep insights and its network of seasoned, highly experienced team members operating in 8 countries across the globe to establish powerful connections between sports properties and brands. Visit mktgse.com and us.dentsusports.com for more information.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
The HR Generalist supports general human resources activities, specifically in the area of performance management, career development, compensation and preparation of people reports and communication. This role interfaces openly and effectively with the HR department and all U.S. agency employees to coordinate, implement and promote people strategies that support the business strategy, priorities and vision. This full-time position is based in Charlotte, NC and offers a flexible office work schedule.
- Assists with the coordination of Human Resources processes (e.g. annual and midyear promotions, annual performance management, compensation and salary administration) according to geographic/entity guidelines.
- Assists with technical questions in on-going performance feedback processes.
- Supports the resolution of personnel issues.
- Helps with the integration of new joiners.
- Assists the termination process by organizing discussions, gathering appropriate documentation, coordinating exit interviews, and summarizing any resulting issues.
- Updates all personnel changes from initial request through approval and implementation (location transfers, entity transfers, workforce transfers, other personnel transactions) in the Workday system.
- Keeps records and updates management on a variety of matters including absence, poor performance, terminations, disciplinary and grievance matters, and alternate working arrangements.
- Helps with the implementation of people programs and initiatives.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in HR or Recruiting
- Knowledge of Human Resources core concepts such as career management, performance management, compensation, etc.
- Knowledge of employment laws
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Flexibility and teaming skills with strong collaboration capabilities
- Must be versatile and detail oriented
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.#LI-DL1