- 601 W 26th St, New York, NY
DentsuMB is a global creative agency delivering idea-led brand transformation at scale. We deliver creative expertise and innovative global solutions for clients. Applying big platform thinking, we bring ideas to life and deliver world-class creative solutions to meet consumer touch points and work across geographies, cultures and channels.
Dentsu creative is a collective of agencies at the forefront of culture and innovation. Formed in January of 2021, we are one of the most globally awarded teams across the Dentsu network. Composed of dentsuMB, 360i, and Isobar, amongst other notable agencies, we work with clients to provide solutions that meet people at every single point of their brand journey and are committed to upholding a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusivity.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. dentsuMB is an agency of dentsu.
- Deliver breakthrough creative work.
- You will assist and own work, formulate and develop creative first ideas with minimal oversight.
- Be able to come up with ideas that can get the world talking and have craft to back it up.
- Develop concepts that reflect an understanding of the communications objective, client nuances and timing/budget parameters.
- Present well thought out creative concepts/ideas to Creative leads.
- Create culturally potent ideas for a multi-everything world.
- You will concept and write against deliverables, developing campaigns, scripts, headlines, social posts etc.
- You understand and appreciate the importance of strategy and create compelling, creative solutions that are on brief.
- Strong presentation skills, both internally and externally. Selling in creative ideas and the strategic rationale behind them with enthusiasm
- Demonstrate a willingness and ability to handle multiple projects, deliverables, and clients simultaneously.
- Maintaining a high level of motivation keeping a positive attitude, focused, and on track.
- A willingness to roll up their sleeves.
- Show maturity in dealing with the highs and lows of advertising, finding creative opportunities on even with the most challenging clients.
- Willingness to help outside of your defined role.
- Understand when to push for Digital/Social focused projects.
- Receive and apply constructive feedback, push past your comfort zone.
- Being self-motivated, hard-working, well organized, and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests, and deliverables.
- 2+ years at agency environment art directing for a wide range of clients
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Creative Portfolio School Certificate OR equivalent experience
- Demonstrated creative success on wide range of client work
- presentations skills and ability to work with all levels of management, and internal partners
- Ability to work independently and remain flexible in an agile culture
- Demonstrated organizational, visual & written communication skills
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible time-off
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.