Senior Creative Project Manager
- Remote Address, Colorado, CO
- Employees can work remotely
As an important part of the project management team the Creative Project Manager is a client-facing leader on the Project Management team, responsible for maintaining cross-capability relationships, and Operational best practices. Reporting to the SVP, Client Operations, you will lead the production of mid and high-level complexity projects, and participates in new business pitches. The PM ensures all assigned tasks are delivered on time and budget, and according to internal processes and industry best practices.
The purpose of this role is to drive and oversee the delivery of the business transformation projects to ensure that the objectives are clearly defined and achieved within the agreed time, cost and quality constraints.
- Prepare and own timelines, budgets, and scopes for full scope of products and complexity
- Fully manage staffing and resourcing for brands, including Annual SOW
- Work closely with the Client Finance, Account Management and Production departments to ensure the weekly tracking and management of budgets, and flag any necessary changes in scope to our clients
- Help to lead cross-functional teams in the execution of integrated tactics, solving for issues within the project parameters using creative solutions
- Define, manage, and mitigate risks on projects, taking a proactive approach to solve any issues before they come up, or manage as they arise
- Develop appropriate financial structure for all mid to high-level complexity project or campaigns (for both project and retainer models)
- Determine with great accuracy financial forecasts and resource plans that map to those forecasts based on the agreed to scope of work
- Prepare an Engagement model that tracks online and offline activities, all integration points including outside vendors'
- Bring new ideas and industry best practices recommendations for PM leadership consideration
- 5+ years experience in creative project management
- Effective planning, organization, and time management skills and analysis/assessment capabilities
- Demonstrate capacity to understand dynamics of multi-discipline teams and resolve team-related issues that could affect deliverables
- Managed multiple concurrent tasks/projects and delivered quality results
- Skills in organization, facilitation, attention to detail, negotiation, great interpersonal skills, and communication in keeping team members updated on status of projects, and scheduling meetings
- A strong work ethic that includes a "get the job done" attitude
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.