Account Supervisor / Associate Account Director
- Remote Address, New York, NY
We are seeking an account supervisor to lead our internal client teams and craft client relationships across accounts. This role is often the primary day-to-day interface with mid-level client decisions makers and is an instrumental part to the client’s success with our agency.
We are seeking someone who can develop healthy, trustworthy, team & client bonds while managing, coordinating, and leading agency resources to meet the integrated marketing communication needs of accounts.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Develops knowledge of clients’ business, competitive challenges, and how key strategic issues could impact client/agency objectives
- Develops an understanding of integrated marketing campaign management, production processes and reporting
- Develops project/creative/media briefs based on client/agency input and presents briefs to creative team and other agency departments involved in the project’s development
- Finds appropriate merchandising moments and actively identifies areas of opportunity to grow account and drive revenue.
- Acts as gate-keeper in identifying red flags and recommending insightful solutions to mitigate risk.
- Contributes to and/or may develop scopes of work, quarterly business reviews, and/or account reviews.
- Leads cross-department involvement to support client goals and knows when to pull in necessary resources.
- Leads majority of client communications, sets expectations, and runs quality of deliverables to deadline.
- Develops & presents recommendations & POVs that drive innovation for the business.
- Handles client budget management, the billing process, and assists with forecasting.
- Nurtures the career development of direct reports by providing meaningful growth and development plans
- Participates in new business opportunities including coordinating resources and organizing pitch teams
Education and/or experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-9 years agency account management experience or similar role working with multidisciplinary integrated marketing teams
- Experience working with UX/UI teams and website content/design preferred
- Experience with demand generation campaigns preferred
- Proven ability to retain and build relationships with clients and multi-discipline teams
Knowledge and skills:
- You can foster cross-functional collaboration, delivering business-based marketing with exceptional client happiness.
- You are a persuasive story-teller who can work with/present to any client.
- You act judiciously when making decisions for the client, the team, & direct reports.
- You lead by example and demonstrate effective communication and active listening.
- You seek out & dedicatedly addresses challenges/issues.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.