Senior Account Manager, Client Services
- 32 6th Ave, New York, NY 10013, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
Senior Account Managers play a key role in maintaining client satisfaction by ensuring exceptional service and creating value for clients leveraging strong project management and interpersonal skills. Senior Account Managers are in daily contact with clients as well as internal Subject Matter Experts (SME’s).Senior Account Managers are looked to as key resources on the client teams to ensure the quality of client deliverables from across various Merkle business units. They are responsible for continually meeting client expectations. They also work closely with the senior level account team to help train and mentor Account Coordinators.
Senior Account Managers are ultimately responsible for the day-to-day execution of our clients' marketing strategies and projects across the entire Merkle portfolio. They are the "glue" who bring together all the disparate pieces to seamlessly deliver projects on budget and on time. They are the key point person for deliverables for both the internal Merkle team as well as with clients for tactical delivery/or project status. By ensuring marketing and support activities are executed in a timely and efficient manner, Account Managers directly impact the success of our clients as well as Merkle.
- Working with the senior and junior account team to assure, on strategy, on budget and on time delivery of Merkle service offerings.
- Ability to drive multiple resources and SME's to execute against marketing strategies in an effective and timely manner.
- Continually demonstrating stellar project management and extraordinary attention to detail.
- Providing leadership to the internal Merkle team on behalf of the client.
- Accountability for setting and maintaining internal communication plans/methodology.
- Producing and interpreting project and financial reports for internal, client and vendor billing.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Ensuring timeliness and accuracy of client deliverables including multi-channel testing plans, campaign reports, change requests, proposals, budget management and reconciliation.
- Competency in managing the creative development and production process for multi-channel campaigns including: Direct Mail, Email, Search, Display and Social.
- Ability to develop, drive and maintain multi-channel creative and production schedules.
- Understanding of unique specs associated with developing and managing multi-channel campaigns.
- Originating actions to improve existing processes or develop new ones as needed to best drive the business.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in client services/account management in an advertising agency, marketing company, or client side marketing department with a working knowledge of:
- Online and offline creative development and production
- Digital Marketing
- Multichannel/Integrated marketing
- Campaign management
- Relationship/Client Management
- Written and verbal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast changing environment
- Strong project management, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Analytically minded, specifically comfortable with data, response metrics and trends
- Proven experience managing client relationships and effectively problem solve; ability to analyze problems and produce a viable solution
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast changing environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.