Digital Account Manager
- 1 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5J 2P1, Toronto, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
We are Dentsu. We innovate the way brands are built. That means we do things differently so they’re better than before. In this way, we make our clients’ most important marketing assets—their brands—win in a changing world. Dentsu is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in Media, CRM, and creative communications services. Dentsu is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with more than 50,000 dedicated specialists.
Our team is looking for a highly enthusiastic Account Manager. Specifically, we are looking for a dynamic Digital Account Manager, with great management skills, a positive attitude, and a desire to work together driving a cross-functional team. The perfect candidate would be highly detail-oriented and understanding of time management, with a drive to exceed client expectations. The candidate would also have comfort navigating ambiguity and driving desirable solutions in solid business practices.
As a Digital Account Manager, you will be an integral member of the team providing support and assistance in managing ongoing and frequent content updates for our client’s websites, related UI/UX evolutions, collateral, and asset management. You are responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of multiple ongoing digital (web content focused) projects, according to client needs and objectives.
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT & STRATEGY
- Own the relationship with day-to-day clients, the digital production group, creative, and other agency teams.
- Maintain weekly status reports and run client status meetings. Take notes during meetings as needed, capturing action items and next steps.
- Fully understand all aspects of the client’s business and the competitive landscape.
- Assist with brainstorming and conceptualizing, looking for every opportunity to bring creativity forward.
- Write and lead creative briefs, collaborating with our creative team to develop, adapt, optimize, and deploy assets according to all required digital formats and specifications.
- Convey strategic sensibility when evaluating, or presenting creative work.
- Has a strong grasp of digital media and how platforms/formats work together through the consumer journey.
- Has an understanding of website components and organic optimization principles.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Help keep the team organized: Leverage project management skills to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain a clear vision of the direction of all projects and keep production focused.
- Oversee the agency workflow and establish client-specific processes to ensure efficiencies and the highest quality of deliverables.
- Prepare deliverable schedules, communicate project statuses, and adjust resources and priorities accordingly.
- Responsible for all internal communications and day-to-day deliverable management related to your projects.
- FINANCIAL ACUMEN
- Work closely with the Project Management teams to scope and cost out projects.
- Possesses a keen eye for financial details and keeping track of projections vs actual budgets.
- Look for revenue-generating opportunities, and areas to grow the business.
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of account and project management experience, ideally in a digital and/or full-service agency
- Proven project and vendor management experience
- Solid understanding and knowledge of web and social media platforms and website content management
- Proficiency in managing multiple clients and internal stakeholders with varying seniority and foster a collaborative environment
- Ability to proactively lead work by thinking ahead and providing all stakeholders with the information and assets needed to deliver an assignment with excellence
- Experience managing teams and conversations with clients around scope, schedule, and budget as well as roadmaps, objectives, and strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and maintain a calm demeanor in a high volume and fast-paced environment
- A solutions-oriented mindset with the ability to lead by example
- Excellent attention to detail and quality of deliverables
- Experience working in automotive or retail, including previous experience with technology development
- Experience with project management software (MS Teams, Sharepoint, Workfront, Asana)
- Demonstrated success working with digital assets
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM
- Mac: Keynote, etc.
- Office: Outlook/Word/Excel
- WBS/Gantt software (Smartsheet, MS Project, etc.)
- Visualization software (Figma, Sketch, etc.)
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results.
We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.