Digital Project Manager
- 1 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5J 2P1, Toronto, Canada
Dentsu Studios is the production unit of dentsu Canada, with offices in Toronto and Montreal.
Whether the ask is specialized, scaled, local or global, dentsu Studios is designed to make the never-before possible. By combining craftsmanship and technology on every project, we deliver work that inspires and converts.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Project Manager, you will be an integral member of the team by providing support and assistance in managing the various projects on a specific client portfolio and ensuring that day-to-day activities run smoothly. You will set the tone for how the projects are managed by ensuring focus on key client objectives and deliver first-class experiences.
- Partner closely with the account team, creative and digital resources, and other departments to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- Ensure consistency in project scope, role definition, and performance expectations within individual capabilities and among project teams.
- Responsible for all internal communications and day-to-day deliverable management related to your projects.
- Oversee the agency workflow and establish client-specific processes to ensure efficiencies and the highest quality of deliverables.
- Prepare deliverable schedules, communicate project statuses, and adjust resources and priorities accordingly.
- Maintain a clear vision of the direction of all projects and keep production focused on that direction.
- Understand and effectively communicate business needs and technical requirements to digital team members.
- Manage and communicate status to the internal project team, ensure that issues and risks are properly identified, considered, escalated, and resolved.
- Manage project change in accordance with the change management plan to control scope, quality, schedule, cost, resourcing and procurement
- 2 years of project management experience, with an excellent understanding of digital development processes and technologies.
- Complete knowledge of start-to-finish project tasks across multiple digital disciplines.
- Able to analyze and distill complex information to other team members.
- A team player who understands how to work effectively in a fast-paced, evolving organization.
- Experience with developing project schedules within task or project management software.
- Experience working with production tools and other development software (i.e JIRA or similar).
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results.
We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.