- 1 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5J 2P1, Toronto, Canada
We are Dentsu. We innovate the way brands are built. That means we do things differently so they’re better than before. In this way, we make our clients’ most important marketing assets—their brands—win in a changing world. Dentsu is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in Media, CRM, and creative communications services. Dentsu is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with more than 60,000 dedicated specialists.
Here are Dentsu One, one of Dentsu's partnering brand agencies, we works on TV spots, digital, radio, strategy, branding, design, integrated campaigns, and other great stuff. But mostly we just do better ideas.
As an Account Manager for Dentsu One, you will be able to grow your skills as a strong leader in integrated marketing communications, actively working each day to produce results for your clients. In this role, you will add value to the process, your client relationships, and the final product. You will anticipate problems and be proactive in resolving issues. You'll facilitate the design and delivery of work in collaboration with the greater team.
You demonstrate the ability to educate clients and think on your feet. You can juggle multiple assignments, and in some cases, act as the primary day-to-day client contact. You are a confident presenter who can pitch new business and present ideas to clients. You exemplify best-in-class program implementation across a variety of channels
In the role, your clients will turn to you to ensure deadlines are met, budgets are respected, results are achieved and improvements are captured. You'll handle issues and crisis events with care and speed, always bringing a solutions-oriented perspective to challenges at hand. As you grow in your role, you'll contribute to mentoring and development of others and actively work to develop your own new skills towards a Director role.
Key responsibilities :
- Manage a range of projects (from integrated brand and retail campaigns to those centered on digital and social channels), briefing through production to final delivery
- Keep a close eye on project vision and objectives
- Manage day-to-day project execution through creative, studio, and production
- Initiate and drive planning, including strategy development and recommendations toward the execution of the client’s brand strategy
- Create program timelines, identifying assignments from start to finish
- Actively manage the scope of work
- Monitor schedules and advise project team of any delays or changes
- Attend all status meetings and handle client interaction
- Share ideas and help peers who may be overwhelmed
- Establish a trust-based relationship with the client, as their daily point person
- Ensure all client requests are met in a timely & service-oriented manner
- Autonomously lead projects through to completion, while demonstrating the ability to be a team player
- Craft inspiring briefs and contribute to strategy sessions
- Pull key learnings from research and disseminate to the team and clients
- Actively identify opportunities to increase budgets with existing clients
- Advocate for creativity internally and with the client
- Proactively recommend new tactical ideas, based on sound insights and rationale
- Stay current with advertising and brand thought leadership and utilize the agency’s proprietary strategic tools to effectively apply these concepts to impact client business
- Innovate, create and go above and beyond for the agency and clients on a regular basis
- Take an active part in contributing to Dentsu One’s culture
- Embody Dentsu One’s mission and vision
- Multitask with ease. Thrive when working on several projects and tasks at one time
- Review and maintain an understanding of client budgets and reporting tools
- Demonstrate deadline-driven mindset, alerting team of upcoming milestones, course-correcting as needed
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to account management
- Demonstrate innovative thinking and ability to stay on top of industry trends
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.